Its Friday!
*Random dancing*
Awesomeness.. I love fridays. I get to go to school and meet my teachers and friends as well as enjoy a free day. Its such a perfect mix! Well, I had a good time during class today. Rest, talk, play, study.. Especially during Contact time where some of the class played 'Limbo'. Cikgu Iskandar laughed along with us. Another group of students help decorated the class and it looked awesome! We got a curtain now.. (Hahaha!)
After school, Muhammad and I went to AMK Hub and bought a gurkha each. I got the black and white while Muhammad got himself the black and red. I went back to school alone and met up with Luqman Nur. Thought that we were gonna be waveboarding but we found out that Mr Izzad was going to Athletics training. Luqman Nur and I went back home. We were thinking of going to the new Bazaar beside An-Nahdhah Mosque but then we decided to go another time.
Got back home and just sat in my room. Chatted to Syuhada, Shaakira, Shazaa and Hijannah at night and some short convos with Ruzaini and Abdul Aziz.
Its 12.53am now and I think I'll call it a day..
Wassalam..
No comments:
Post a Comment