
No regrets.. quotes Hassan, my senior graduate.
Truthfully, I didnt regret any part of today. I just feel as if I could've done more.
Waking up at 6.42am, I was greeted by a familiar buzzing. I checked my phone and frowned the moment I saw the message. Haziq informed me that the waveboarding & skateboarding at the skatepark was cancelled. Went back to sleep cause I was too angry.
At 8.34am, I woke up again and got another message, this time from Luqman Nur. He asked if I wanted to go waveboarding with him and Mr Izzad. My frown turned into a smile.
An hour later, I arrived at school. Thinking it was probably empty but the 2 of them, I strolled casually until I saw the whole batch of S5's at the Void Deck. Behind them was Luqman Nur and Mr Izzad. I quickened my pace and joined them at the back.
Eventually, the S5's left and we played smoothly. Later, dozens of kids went down and started playing with the boards. I let them play since they were making their puppy faces.
Met Hassan at school and we talked a lot.. and I mean a LOT! Haha, he gave me lots of advices which I found very applicable to my life. So in the end, I rarely even got on my board.
After Zuhr, Luqman Nur asked me to come along to Shifa's birthday bash. I thought back and agreed to come along. The celebration, as Shazaa and Shaakira planned it, was going to be at the Botanical Gardens at the Swan Lake. Luqman and I met up with Hijannah at Orchard and took Bus No. 7 straight to the Garden. There, we met up with Shazaa, Ruzaini, Adib (Did I spell correctly?) and Hadi. Played with my waveboard for a while cause there was a downhill slope and we could ride really fast. Moments later, Shaakira arrived with Shifa'. They brought Roti John, I think. Afterwards, we ate cake.. or at least the small cakes that we shared among ourselves.

After that, Hadi, Hijannah and I climbed a tree.. I wish Irsyad had a tree like that. I'd climb it everyday. Ruzaini fell on my board whilst going down the slope. I already told him not to go up so high but he insisted on doing so and in the end, he gained 2 scars.. (The ones like Luqman Nur had when he fell using my board). Haha, it seems that my board is 'sway'.
One thing I found most annoying was that Luqman was being over-flirtatious. I was like.. "Dude, stop it cause you're pissing me off!" But what could I do? He was entertaining all 4 girls with his jokes while I kept quiet, accompanying Hadi. I just gritted my teeth. Didnt want people calling me a NATO (No Action Talk Only) .. Some of them asked why I was being quiet. I said I was fine and all but I guess after reading this, you'll probably know. Hijannah stayed behind at the Gardens to meet up with some other friends. We also met Fauzan, an ex-Irsyadian. Dunno what he was doing there. All of us minus Hijannah took Bus No. 7 to Far East and then walked the second half of the journey. I had an opportunity to talk with Shaakira. One thing to add to the misery.. Orchard was bustling with people! Haha, we were waddling here and there like penguins. After prayers, Luqman Nur, Ruzaini and Shaakira went to grab a bite.. (Sheesh!)
Meanwhile, Shazaa, Shifa', Hadi, Adib and I went back home. At the Somerset train station, all of us were talking and we looked like one big family. Shazaa and me, the elder siblings. The other 3 were the younger siblings. Shazaa and I just kept smiling each other as we listened to our juniors talk. We were talking and talking and then, it was time for me to go.
All in all, I did have a good day. My feet are sore but hey, I got to hang out with my friends. And isnt that just fun?
Wassalam...
26 comments:
senior christian dating help [url=http://loveepicentre.com/]nude dating[/url] gothic singles friends http://loveepicentre.com/ free dating belfast
cialisbuy tadalafil pharmacy [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/diamox.htm]diamox[/url] jessop medical http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/generic-keflex.htm nystate quit smoking http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/cialis-soft-tabs.htm
drivers license medical suspension because of a spell [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/vantin.htm]vantin[/url] hutcheson medical center georgia [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/aciclovir.htm]heart monitor imara[/url]
http://newrx.in/glimepiride/glimepiride-1-mg
[url=http://newrx.in/weight-loss/weight-loss-diet-and-exercise]buenavida pharmacy detroit mi[/url] what does cialis look like [url=http://newrx.in/requip/requip-coupons]requip coupons[/url]
drug fucked http://newrx.in/glipizide/glipizide-risks
[url=http://newrx.in/erythromycin/does-erythromycin-treat-syphilis]apcalis levitra viagra[/url] the color purple drug use [url=http://newrx.in/imuran/side-effects-imuran]side effects imuran[/url]
calcium channel blocker drugs http://newrx.in/methylsulfonylmethane/benefits-of-methylsulfonylmethane
[url=http://newrx.in/remeron/drug-remeron]the causes people to begin using illegal drugs[/url] board of pharmacy michigan [url=http://newrx.in/xeloda/price-xeloda]price xeloda[/url] cialis levitra sale viagra [url=http://newrx.in/carbidopa]carbidopa[/url]
volkswagen sudbury http://automoblog.in/motor-com/honda-lawnmower-motor-manual automobile wheel spacer
[url=http://automoblog.in/spyker/spyker-of-pembroke-pines]greyhound racing uk[/url] grants auto sales [url=http://automoblog.in/volkswagen/volkswagen-trikes]volkswagen trikes[/url]
vintage volkswagen paint http://automoblog.in/oldsmobile/complete-wiring-kits-for-62-oldsmobile
[url=http://automoblog.in/yamaha/yamaha-blaster-oem-parts]seacoast volkswagen[/url] robben wientjes auto [url=http://automoblog.in/seat/e30-leather-seat-covers]e30 leather seat covers[/url]
compare and contrast the railroad and automobile http://automoblog.in/chrysler/visit-chrysler-building
[url=http://automoblog.in/top-fuel/fuel-efficient-stove-design-for-developing-countries]slammed volkswagen[/url] volkswagen versicherungs dienst [url=http://automoblog.in/seat/britax-parkwayt-booster-seat]britax parkwayt booster seat[/url]
travel sky mile bank of america http://livetravel.in/inn/holiday-inn-convention-center-and-orlando travel deals from the united states to japan
[url=http://livetravel.in/airline/year-scheduled-airline-service-to-europe]travel agents in nj[/url] travel instuctions [url=http://livetravel.in/lufthansa/boeing-skyfox-picture-rss-feed]boeing skyfox picture rss feed[/url]
best price travel pro http://livetravel.in/vacation-packages/hanalei-bay-resort-car-package-vacation
[url=http://livetravel.in/travel/assistance-for-disabled-in-air-travel]pissadakes travel[/url] majestic international travel [url=http://livetravel.in/map/christian-mission-10-40-window-map-explanation]christian mission 10 40 window map explanation[/url]
imug travel mug http://livetravel.in/flight/low-flight-costs
[url=http://livetravel.in/tours/specialist-tours]travel from guangzhou to hong kong[/url] cheap travel health insurance htm [url=http://livetravel.in/tour/backstreet-boys-tour]backstreet boys tour[/url] travel with your pie [url=http://livetravel.in/cruise/carnival-cruise-menus]carnival cruise menus[/url]
lookup travel trailer by id number [url=http://livetravel.in/tours/private-tours-northern-territory]private tours northern territory[/url]
phoenix travel trailer sales http://livetravel.in/plane-tickets/new-zealand-plane-tickets
[url=http://livetravel.in/motel/del-sol-motel]canada travel and tourism[/url] wisconsin travel guide [url=http://livetravel.in/airport/cancun-hotel-includes-airport-shuttle]cancun hotel includes airport shuttle[/url]
[url=http://livetravel.in/expedia/expedia-park-city-utah]expedia park city utah[/url] travel through north africa [url=http://livetravel.in/airline/find-the-best-prices-for-airline-tickets]find the best prices for airline tickets[/url] amtrax travel [url=http://livetravel.in/tours/boyang-gape-tours-and-travels]boyang gape tours and travels[/url]
travel time form naples to florence [url=http://livetravel.in/tour/knockout-tour]knockout tour[/url]
airstream 1973 travel trailer electrical information http://greatadventures.in/motel/cool-waters-motel-cherokee-nc travel destinations from hong kong in winter
[url=http://greatadventures.in/disneyland/disneyland-chrams-haunted-mansion]travel autralia package[/url] train travel from kankakee to chicago [url=http://greatadventures.in/airlines/vergin-airlines]vergin airlines[/url]
travel deals from cleveland march http://greatadventures.in/cruise/royal-carribean-last-minute-cruise-deals
[url=http://greatadventures.in/vacation-packages/russia-vacation-package]travel blog highway 89 between long valley jct and sevier ut[/url] travel italy riviera [url=http://greatadventures.in/disneyland/homemade-disneyland-autograph-book]homemade disneyland autograph book[/url]
aaa travel certificates http://greatadventures.in/plane-tickets/discount-air-plane-tickets-to-holland letters requesting travel money [url=http://greatadventures.in/airline/hawiian-airline-accident]hawiian airline accident[/url]
crosley automobile club http://latestcarnews.in/royce/rolls-royce-raynesway-01332 tractor mercedes benz
[url=http://latestcarnews.in/lamborghini/lamborghini-damaged-in-dereham]genuine mercedes benz accessories[/url] auto shippers chillicothe ohio [url=http://latestcarnews.in/lamborghini/asus-lamborghini-lx2]asus lamborghini lx2[/url]
audi a6 mercedes e comparison http://latestcarnews.in/volkswagen/east-holman-volkswagen
[url=http://latestcarnews.in/saab/saab]mercedes limited slip differential w124[/url] mopar mud flaps and 2008 dodge ram 1500 [url=http://latestcarnews.in/peugeot/peugeot-504-for-sale-australia]peugeot 504 for sale australia[/url]
auto max auto on http://latestcarnews.in/scion/is-the-scion-xb-towable
[url=http://latestcarnews.in/subaru/subaru-of-new-hamphire]reporduction service manuals dodge[/url] mercedes benz g55 crash test [url=http://latestcarnews.in/racing/penski-racing-aero-exhaust]penski racing aero exhaust[/url]
saigon travel http://wikitravel.in/airlines/emirates-airlines-islamabad-timetables travel inn hotel ny ny
[url=http://wikitravel.in/vacation-packages/gay-vacation-packages]stral travel oil mixtures[/url] what is the speed at which nerve impulses in the body travel [url=http://wikitravel.in/airport/glasgow-airport-buchanan-bus-station]glasgow airport buchanan bus station[/url]
used 2000 nash 26x travel trailer http://wikitravel.in/disneyland/map-of-disneyland-attractions
[url=http://wikitravel.in/airlines/sada-koze-delta-airlines]keystone zepplin travel trailer[/url] travel companion personals [url=http://wikitravel.in/cruise/military-cruise-bargins]military cruise bargins[/url]
utah travel advisory http://wikitravel.in/plane-tickets/turkish-airline-discount-plane-tickets atomic travel alarm clock [url=http://wikitravel.in/disneyland/meal-plan-disneyland-california]meal plan disneyland california[/url]
men showering in clothes http://topcitystyle.com/men-sweaters-type1.html tools klein buy [url=http://topcitystyle.com/3-years-new-size34.html]zara fashions[/url] laurent leather furniture
http://topcitystyle.com/-shorts-on-sale-category75.html fashion wallis store [url=http://topcitystyle.com/pink-grey-leather-shoes-color220.html]crepe soled shoes[/url]
buzz off clothes http://topcitystyle.com/?action=products&product_id=2186 elie saab fashion [url=http://topcitystyle.com/fabric-of-life-on-sale-brand87.html]five dollar basketball shoes[/url] smart step toddler shoes
http://topcitystyle.com/31-accessories-size15.html diamond and ruby shoes [url=http://topcitystyle.com/42-roberto-cavalli-size23.html]vans classic shoes[/url]
clothes female nude male http://topcitystyle.com/-scarfs-amp-hats-women-category58.html acoustic designer [url=http://topcitystyle.com/xl-winter-jackets-size6.html]designer gowns by alexis[/url] sperry boat shoes
http://topcitystyle.com/dark-brown-on-sale-color29.html fashion amp beauty [url=http://topcitystyle.com/vae-victis-jackets-amp-sweatshirts-brand47.html]chanel logo earrings[/url]
designer fragrances myrtle beach http://topcitystyle.com/gucci-dressy-black-jeans-for-women-slim-cut-item1237.html puma wrestling shoes [url=http://topcitystyle.com/xs-new-size46.html]fashion vintage[/url] kate shoes spade wedding
http://topcitystyle.com/women-page42.html best shoes for plantar fashiitis [url=http://topcitystyle.com/xl-tunic-size6.html]small dog clothes[/url]
womens exra wide shoes http://topcitystyle.com/replay-women-brand48.html bfashion racelets [url=http://topcitystyle.com/32-classic-denim-size13.html]scooby doo shoes[/url] victorian shoes
http://topcitystyle.com/-dresses-new-category64.html used career clothes [url=http://topcitystyle.com/a-m-n-madness-national-jeans-brand55.html]custom designer engagement ring[/url]
porn star zoey zane http://theporncollection.in/gay-porn/gay-tattoo-symbols
[url=http://theporncollection.in/hentai-porn/online-hentai-gameas]hentai unlimmited[/url] adult cam gay [url=http://theporncollection.in/moms/kanye-speaks-about-moms-death]kanye speaks about moms death[/url]
starwaes porn http://theporncollection.in/orgy/amateur-sex-orgy-dvds
[url=http://theporncollection.in/hentai-sex/hentai-dragonball-z]speciality lubricant manufacturers[/url] first time anal fisting [url=http://theporncollection.in/gay-porn/adult-gay-porn-search-engines]adult gay porn search engines[/url]
tina fey sexy pictures http://theporncollection.in/incest/erotic-stories-incest
[url=http://theporncollection.in/free-hentai/narutox-hentai]adult tube porn[/url] defination of adult education agencies [url=http://theporncollection.in/free-hentai/hentai-manga-reviews]hentai manga reviews[/url]
aloe vera lubricant http://theporncollection.in/gay-porn/gay-xxx-media
[url=http://theporncollection.in/porn-girl/free-porn-passwords-torrent]wetsuit lubricant[/url] pissing porn video [url=http://theporncollection.in/masturbating/masturbating-on-a-harley-davidson]masturbating on a harley davidson[/url]
bleach hentai english http://xwe.in/oral/nipples-sore-while-on-oral-contraceptives
[url=http://xwe.in/thongs/ashley-and-mary-kate-in-thongs]dildo female orgasm[/url] blogs amateur gratuits [url=http://xwe.in/nylon/clay-throwing-nylon-rib]clay throwing nylon rib[/url]
sexy see thru neglige pics http://xwe.in/ass-video/petite-ass-video
[url=http://xwe.in/bbw/mexican-bbw-tgp]adult swedish adult channels[/url] sexy secratary [url=http://xwe.in/bdsm/yahoo-bdsm]yahoo bdsm[/url]
adult photo model uk http://xwe.in/orgy/free-orgy-pornography
[url=http://xwe.in/ass-video/big-wet-black-ass]adult activity center columbia sc[/url] briana anal jenna [url=http://xwe.in/shemale/shemale-of-the-day]shemale of the day[/url]
adult only marriott resorts http://xwe.in/fetish/swimming-cap-fetish
[url=http://xwe.in/shemales/french-shemales]brunette dildo[/url] adult head injury instructions [url=http://xwe.in/bbw/bbw-mom-photos]bbw mom photos[/url]
blurry dvd is it caused by dvd burner sonic or movie maker [url=http://worldmovs.co.cc/full_version-landet-f-r-l-ngesedan/19323database/]Landet F?r L?ngesedan[/url] buff barbie movie [url=http://full-length-movies.com/dvd-quality-movie-the-notebook/15566database/]The Notebook[/url]
release date simpsons movie dvd [url=http://full-length-movies.com/dvd-quality-movie-hsm2-uk-premier/22139database/]Hsm2 UK Premier[/url] great movie monologues [url=http://worldmovs.co.cc/full_version-bitter-harvest/6147database/]Bitter Harvest[/url]
disney channel original movie cadet kelly game [url=http://full-length-movies.com/dvd-quality-movie-chacal/9569database/]Chacal[/url] romantic movie 2007 [url=http://full-length-movies.com/dvd-quality-movie-the-rules-of-the-game/24035database/]The Rules of the Game[/url]
underwater movie camera [url=http://full-length-movies.com/dvd-quality-movie-the-beatles--/22895database/]The Beatles -[/url] movie archieves [url=http://worldmovs.co.cc/full_version-the-graveyard/12133database/]The Graveyard[/url]
runnig clothes http://luxefashion.us/navy-blue-new-color21.html nfl baby clothes [url=http://luxefashion.us/paul-smith-casual-brand96.html]garland fashion[/url] narrow shoes for women
http://luxefashion.us/black-accessories-color2.html ariat shoes [url=http://luxefashion.us/46-shirts-size4.html]szalt stined shoes[/url]
work at home medical transcripitionist [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/ayurslim.htm]ayurslim[/url] master doctor naturopathy complementary medicine au list http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/triphala.htm
tara heart [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/elavil.htm]elavil[/url] how to give yourself a heart attack [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/zaditor.htm ]dental resources [/url] how do u get urinary track infection
arm muscle anatomy [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/brand-cialis.htm]brand cialis[/url] crucifixion from a medical prospective http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/lioresal.htm
insurance travel affordable health insurance insurance life [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/clomid.htm]clomid[/url] otc drugs for extreme pain [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/zyvox.htm ]muscle cars for sale in louisiana [/url] pulmonary blood flow through the heart
silicone breast implants and dangers [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/anti-depressant-anti-anxiety.htm]anti depressant anti anxiety[/url] imageevent penis http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/viagrx.htm
urban tea room atlanta [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/norvasc.htm]norvasc[/url] us government medical web sights [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/cholesterin.htm ]depression and single people [/url] main cause of the great depression
clearstone health [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/lopid.htm]lopid[/url] clips sleeping at computer http://usadrugstoretoday.com/#first
keeton drug program [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/cialis.htm]cialis[/url] cleansing postsurgical wound infections [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/hipnoterapia.htm ]writing natural health articles [/url] stevens home medical products
apedix diet pills [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/bactroban.htm]bactroban[/url] achoo syndrome http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/antidepressivo---anti-ansia.htm
cliffton burtt brooks pharmacy wayland ma robbed [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/aristocort.htm]aristocort[/url] sinus infection bacterial [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/triphala.htm ]hand schuller christian syndrome [/url] most affective free penis excercises
sample medical excuse [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/starlix.htm]starlix[/url] ivx animal health http://usadrugstoretoday.com/categories/gastrointestinales.htm
computer health statistics [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/french-red-wine.htm]french red wine[/url] toronto vein sclero [url=http://usadrugstoretoday.com/products/ed-discount-pack-1.htm ]definition of carbohydrates [/url] health canada advisories
kleine loo http://luxefashion.us/black-tops-shirts-with-colar-color2.html indianapolis website designer [url=http://luxefashion.us/black-tank-tops-color2.html]chanel coco cc logo charm necklace[/url] eastland shoes
http://luxefashion.us/prada-brand10.html used ski clothes [url=http://luxefashion.us/-tunic-dolce-amp-gabbana-category61.html]clothes[/url]
virginia lottery winning numbers http://xwn.in/casino-online_red-winds-casino how to cash in your lottery
[url=http://xwn.in/gambling-online_john-patrick-gambling]massachusettes casinos[/url] lottery tenn [url=http://xwn.in/lottery_beat-lottery-pick-3]beat lottery pick 3[/url]
new baccarat http://xwn.in/jackpot_master-card-international-mega-jackpot-uk
[url=http://xwn.in/baccarat_baccarat-decanter]cache creek casino[/url] illinois casino blackjack rules [url=http://xwn.in/online-casinos_mesquakee-casinos]mesquakee casinos[/url]
common gambling addiction symptom http://xwn.in/jokers_jokers-tattooing-and-piercing people with problems with casinos [url=http://xwn.in/online-casinos_casinos-north-carolina]casinos north carolina[/url]
good old fashioned spanking clip http://luxefashion.us/xxxl-funky-size52.html vans classic shoes [url=http://luxefashion.us/grey-gucci-color1.html]full fashioned stocking[/url] vermont teddy bear clothes
http://luxefashion.us/roberto-cavalli-dress-for-women-orange-white-item2375.html lady michal lauren [url=http://luxefashion.us/m-casual-tops-size5.html]miles keogh clothes[/url]
marango casino http://wqm.in/keno_keno-secrets samsung blackjack 2 reviews
[url=http://wqm.in/jokers_jokers-wild-cheyenne-wy]creat a bingo bopard[/url] barstool bingo [url=http://wqm.in/roulette_online-game-bonuses-free-internet-roulette]online game bonuses free internet roulette[/url]
roulette betting system http://wqm.in/jackpot_jackpot-apparel
[url=http://wqm.in/online-casinos_casinos-in-upper-michigan]new york dailey lottery number[/url] harriah casino in north carolina [url=http://wqm.in/bingo_badda-bingo]badda bingo[/url]
wisky petes casino stateline navada http://wqm.in/roulette_roulette-wheel-diagram jester joker graphics [url=http://wqm.in/jokers_the-jokers]the jokers[/url]
massachusetts lottery sales http://lwv.in/online-casinos/casinos-in-metropolis college football bowls betting line
[url=http://lwv.in/roulette/roulette-magic-stab]league one betting[/url] casino gambling uk [url=http://lwv.in/poker-online/world-poker-players]world poker players[/url]
applying for diversity lottery http://lwv.in/lottery/wi-lottery
[url=http://lwv.in/keno/best-online-casinos-play-keno-free]bingo for teachers[/url] counting cards blackjack [url=http://lwv.in/keno/best-internet-casino-keno-play]best internet casino keno play[/url]
computer gambling baccarat play http://lwv.in/jackpot/jackpot-casino-las-vegas sex offender wins florida lottery [url=http://lwv.in/casino-online/soaring-eagle-casino-upcoming-hair-shows]soaring eagle casino upcoming hair shows[/url]
movie dale [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_amazon_women_on_the_moon/]amazon women on the moon[/url] cold mountain movie http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_frank/ the cast of movie taking lives
coolidge corner movie theater brookline ma [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_dollman/]dollman[/url] transformers 2007 movie http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_great_bear_rainforest/ the movie across the universe quakertown pa
what car was used in the movie the matrix [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_house_on_turk_street/]the house on turk street[/url] the movie little miss sunshine
movie wallpapers [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_the_tailor_of_panama/]the tailor of panama[/url] dead movie stars http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_schlock/ newton movie theatre kansas
tla movie rental [url=http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_identity/]identity[/url] exposed movie film on reel http://moviestrawberry.com/films/film_public_enemies/ french movie stars
Post a Comment