"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Being Passive

The common adjective for me nowadays is 'moody'. Hehe, yeah.. solitude helps but it drives you crazy when the person you want to talk to isnt there. But hey, God is always there for me.. =)
Anyway, today was quite ok.
I was elected leader for my group during Arabic lesson. To add to that, I got a couple of quiet people in the group so discussion ideas mainly come from me. Haha, things were easier when I was in my previous group.
I was extremely sleepy during Insya' with Ustd Abdus Salam and during the English lesson with Mr Esmadi. I tried my best to wake up by making excuses to stand up and walk around. It did help and I regained my focus. Irshad took up our class since Ustzh Rohana was busy for today so nevermind. He seemed quite calm and wasnt forceful.
Maths with Mr Izzad was assured to be enjoyable. Lastly, Malay class with Cikgu Iskandar was a blast. Everyone in class laughed together. We talked about musical instruments and then we had some silat "performances" for Cikgu Iskandar. Haha, loved it!
After school, I searched my class for Shazaa's file. It appears she left it in our class, or so she said. Tried to look every corner of the room but it was clear her file wasnt there. Sigh.. sorry Shazaa.
Went next door to S4 Bukhara and met up with Bukhari, Farid, Hafiz and some of the girls. They were telling these jokes which left Bukhari and I blurr. Haha, I felt like an idiot when everyone else started smiling when they got the joke. I was like... "What???"
I accompanied Bukhari and Farid till the mosque before turning back and heading for the canteen. They, on the other hand, were going home. And so I went upstairs and was greeted by dozens and dozens of students, mostly S3's.. One of the girls called me and was teasing bout "something".. I just gave her an incredulous look and chuckled to myself. Luqman Nur, Ali and I started doing our work. When 'Asr prayers commenced, we hurried downstairs to join the jama'ah. Returned back to the canteen and continued with our stuff. Slowly, the numbers dwindled till only some S2's and s3's were left. Shaakira and Aza were there too since they had some revisions with Mr Izzad. Somehow, the 3 of us got bored and listened to songs. Nobody else bothered us anyway so we continued singing and dancing along to the tune.
Then when Mr Izzad wanted to leave for his army training, he confronted the 3 of us and asked if we could help Shaakira and Aza if any assistance was needed..

Mr Izzad : Do you remember about sets?
Luqman : Yeah, thats where a' minus... (some maths stuff)
Ali : Having to do with circles inside the circles, right?
Me : *Scratches head* I can help if there's a book about it.. :D

Haha, seriously.. I was pretty much blank.
I got to dance with Syafiq (Hannah's brother) to the song 'Come Fly With Me'. I lead the dance.. HAHAHA! Ok, it seemed a bit gay.. :D
Walked home with Luqman Nur and went on our own ways. Slept in the bus and wow.. I miss the days when I didnt have homework at the back of my mind!
Haha, peace to all..
Wassalam..

No comments: