Peace be upon all today..
I just wanna say that I feel much better today than yesterday.. =)
Well anyway, today, it dragged.. Haha, yes it did. Starting off with Hadith lesson, Ustd Mahzan was absent so I spent that free time just resting. During Al-Quran with Ustd Alaina, I had a good time sharing laughs with everyone. He was in a good mood anyway so I felt good around Ustd Alaina. After that, we had an hour of free period (again!) cause Ustd Salehin was absent too.. Played some childhood games with Ilyas, Luqman Nur and the others. Mustolah Hadith interrupted the good wave going but it was fine. Half an hour later, Physics class commenced.. I was SO sleepy that I drifted in and out of consciousness. Ziyan and Aisyah Said saw me and smiled. However, I fought back as best I could. Only with the help of Hafiz's massage did I get wake up call. I forced myself to sit up straight and that helped quite a lot. At the end of the lesson, Mdm Surianah explained to the class of the condition of the Pure Science Class. She motivated us and explained the current situation at hand. She also mentioned my name.. Haha, an "inspiring student".. All I could do was smile back at her.
After lunch, another supposed hour of free period until "Ustd" 'Arif entered the class. I quite enjoyed him being in class, trying to communicate with us. I dunno why most people dont like him.. Ok then. Afterwards, I did my Zuhr prayers and Geography class bookmarked the end of the day. Yeah, it was fun.
After school, I had athletics training with the othe Water Boys. It was bonding time, Haha.. Ruzaini led the training since there were only 8 of us at Yio Chu Kang Stadium. I had a good time. But then, I was disappointed after I was told my time. Managed 100m in 14.81 secs.. Sigh.
Nevermind, there's always room for improvement.
Oh yeah, I got a so-called "prank call".. (Hahaha!) ... In the end, I found out it was Shaakira, masterminded by Shazaa. Haha.. Eh, really.. I feel so distant from Shazaa and Hijannah right now. Seriously.. Haizz..
Got tons of assignments too so I guess till here then.. =)
Wassalam..
No comments:
Post a Comment