The week has been a constant rollercoaster. Indeed it has..
Well umm, highlights..
There was the Qiyam at school which I found very exhilirating. I was one of those who stayed back at school and it was awesome! Badminton and Ripstiks! Haha, sweetness.. =)
Ok, Im gonna make it all shorter, ok? Both the S4's and P6's assembled at the void deck at around 6pm. Handed our handphones and then went for dinner. Maghrib followed afterwards and then the normal Qiyam activities. Munajat, reading of the quran and also reciting the Qasidah which I enjoyed very much. Isya' was performed after the whole session and then, we had study time. Haha, let me exaggerate "study time". It was more of talking and writing, thats all. Went to sleep at 11pm and at 2.15am, I woke up and well aah.. answered the call of nature. Before returning to bed, I went to the canteen and just enjoyed the calmness of the night. Went back to sleep after that. Less than 2 hours later, all of us woke up and did our Tahajjud prayers at the courtyard with Abdur Rahman leading the prayer. Subuh prayers at the mosque and a few hours later.. the Mukhayyam ended. Hafiz, Bukhari, Abdul Rahman Rahim and I were late cause we were busy bathing and ironing. Haha, who cares anyway?
Went for the Parent Meeting Session with the other S4's and listened to "motivational" stories in the Auditorium. Got a specimen copy of my would-be STE results. Played soccer, sepak takraw, Ripstik and skateboard after that. Also played 'Chase Bomb'.. something like that. What a wonderful day it was. But it didnt end there.. Mr Izzad treated Bukhari, Farid, Abdul Rahman Rahim and I to Pizza Hut. Sweetness.. =)
Back to the present, I was TERRIBLY moody today. Lost my temper with my class and walked around the school. When I came back, everyone tried to cheer me up which was ok. End of the day, Luqman Nur and I spent after-school hours together. I made a family tree for Fiqh.. =)
I was SUPER happy at the end of the day.. Sorry everyone for being so moody.
Saw Hijannah and Shazaa today, hehe.. Oh, and Shaakira is cute (Hahaha!)
Wassalam..
No comments:
Post a Comment