"The bright fluorescent light lit the whole room. Purging the room of all darkness, its open wings enveloped itself around me. I awoke to its calling, stinging my eyes in the process. Forcing my half-awoken mind, I trudged to the bathroom and took my time bathing. The cold water rejuvenated my numbing body and helped in the waking process. Before leaving, I performed my ablution and put on a towel.
As I stepped out of the bathroom, the cool morning breeze froze my exposed skin. Shivering slightly, I returned to my room and put on my school uniform. Just as I finished buttoning my shirt, the call for prayer signalled the morning prayer of Subh. I rolled out my prayer mat and gave the takbir..
After Subh, I picked up my bag and went to the door. With haste, I put on my double-knotted school choes and bade my mother goodbye.
Everyday, I would leave the house with my father. We would enjoy the silence of dawn. In my heart, I read the Ma'thurat, hoping that the day would be better after reading it. When we arrived at the bus stop, there were a lot of people. Buses came and went, and it wasnt soon before my father and I parted. I was on my way to school.."
And thats how every morning starts off, people.. =)
Salam and peace to all..
Its been a good day today. Well, on some parts it was...
In the morning, the whole class (excluding Helmi and Taufiq) had to stand up during Faraidh class for not completing the 'Aslul Mas-Alah' of our previous week's assignment. I felt sad for Ustd Idham who tried so hard to motivate us and push us.
After recess, I had English lesson which was very much enjoyable. The class also got to learn life values as told by Mr Esmadi. Next, we had Fiqh lesson with Ustd Idham (again!) .. This time, he asked everyone for their family tree which he had instructed us to do last week. The funny part was, I got thumped in the stomach by Ustd Idham for no reason. I had handed in my work but I guess Ustd Idham didnt read the names of the worksheets.. which were in his hand!
Soon after, the class had Hadith with Ustd Mahzan. We did groupwork and I was like so lazy at that time. I helped a bit in finding the main points of a text.. thats pretty much it.
Then, we had Malay class with Cikgu Iskandar where all of us (the class) completed our letter writing assignment.
After Zuhr prayers, I did some worksheets in Maths class. No singing today, hehe.. =)
During White Space Period, the S4's and S5's went to the Auditorium where we had a briefing on ACER Learning.. kind of a way we study maths on the internet. It was.. well.. uninteresting. But it does lessen the usage of papers so okaayy..
Did my 'Asr prayers after school and later helped Shazaa, Ezzati and their friends with their English project. I had to "give a talk" using my made-up accent which I found rather cheesy when saying among a few people. Haha, seriously cheesy!!! Shazaa thanked me afterwards which made it all worthwhile.. =)
Played with Mr Izzad's Ripstik at the 8th storey and then went home with Muhammad where we slept in Bus No. 13 ...
Eh, I miss Shazaa and Hijannah.. boohoo. If the two of you read this, I mean it.. =D
Signing out..
Wassalam..
No comments:
Post a Comment