"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Friday, December 18, 2009

Camp Fever

Peace be upon you.. who reads this entry.
Well, its halfway into December.. haha, more like past the halfway point. Its the 18th of December today.
Anyway, I guess I owe a story from my trip to Johor. On the day that we were leaving, I was dreading it. Along the journey, I just kept quiet. The only drama on the journey towards Johor was that it took more than an hour to reach Larkin (Did I spell it right?) from the Malaysian checkpoint. What a pain in the back.. literally. I pitied the people who had to stand up in the bus..
When I finally set foot in Malaysian soil, I just bit back the sarcasm at the back of my mind. I just had to accept that I was going to be there.
Well, those three days were uneventful. Nothing good nor bad happened so I guess thats ok. I was still a bit quiet but I would have a conversation with my family when spoken to. Returned home on a Sunday and well, thats the end of that.
A few days ago, my friends and I went waveboarding and also played basketball. The usual.. Luqman Nur, Luqman Hakim, Abdul Aziz and Haziq. Unfortunately, the weather was so so hot that we could only enjoy a few minutes of basketball before we would start sweating profusely. We decided that we'd just play with the waveboards at the carpark. Hehe, even then, they were toying around with iPhones. Watched 'So You Think You Can Dance' at Abdul Aziz's house later and I loved it. I especially liked Courtney and Gev.. whoa, they danced and it was jaw-dropping. Then, Abdul Aziz cooked for us some fried chicken and we enjoyed it. After that, all of us left.
So today, its Friday. The start of camp for me and oh.. I feel so tired and weak. Sigh.. So tired.
I guess I have to get ready.. gotta find a good t-shirt.. haha, peace out..
Wassalam..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

SHAAKIRA said...

UPDATE UPDATE , YOURE STILL LIVING IN 2009! HAHAHA

RT @Very_Zombified said...

Haha, thanks people. Insya Allah, I will try to update regularly.. :D