"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Depressed

Now I remember another reason why I stopped writing..
Im not such a good writer, haha! Nevermind, I guess its not all bad. Well anyway, Im feeling quite depressed nowadays.. ... ...
Putting that aside, yesterday, I had a day indifferent from any other. Eat, drink, sleep, spend time with my family. I also went to Thomson Plaza with my cousins to buy some stuff Mother asked for. Checked Facebook, again.. as usual. Chatted with Shaakira and she had some issues with her friend, I guess. Tried to lend a shoulder to rest on by comforting her. Haha, only had 16min with her and then I went to sleep. We planned to chat again at 12.30am.. I set my alarm for 12am.. Hehe.. Unfortunately, I woke up at 1 in the morning. Quickly turned on my PC as fast as I could.. When Windows Live Messenger did sign in, Shaakira was there, set on Busy status. Made the first word but it never got answered.. Haha, you know what happened? "The text could not be sent to all the recipients"!! Haha XDD!! I checked connectivity by chatting with Luqman Nur and it was fine. She was offline moments later..
So, I checked Facebook.. again, and then turned my PC off. Did some prayers and then watched some television. At around 4am, Mother woke up and started preparing Father's breakfast for work. So, I went downstairs to accompany her. After Subuh, returned to my room and played Rome: Total War.. hehe, it never gets old.
Well then, some interesting updates, or something like that. Yesterday was Nadhira's birthday (Happy Birthday!) and Abdul Aziz has returned from Malaysia. Tomorrow, Shaakira leaving for Genting. On Friday, it will be my turn to go to Malaysia. Haha, its like one long string of trips to Malaysia. Gee.. Wish I wasnt even on the string. Anyone have a pair of scissors?? Haha XDD!!
Well, I guess I'll be counting the moments till that day comes..
Wassalam..

No comments: