"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Change of Heart

Wow..
You know what? I give up!
I cannot stop blogging! Its just me! I will write whatever I want to write!!! Bwahahaha!
Ok.. now for the real entry.
I had an awesome day today with my friends... Doing what you say? Waveboarding!!!! We hit Bishan Harmony Park and it was totally empty. Not even one skater! I guess I should tell you who went. The usual.. Abdul Aziz, Luqman Nur, Luqman Hakim and Haziq. We enjoyed the emptiness of the area for about half an hour. Just half an hour.. then it rained. My friends quickly grabbed their stuff and ran for shelter. I, on the other hand, took my own sweet time walking under my umbrella. Hehe.. XDD!!
Anyway, we dropped at Abdul Aziz's area and bought some drinks. 20 minutes later, we were at the carpark, doing tricks and just.. well, waveboarding!
I didnt know how long we played but we sure had fun! Luqman Hakim had to go home early so the group got smaller after that. Im glad he was there to join us.. =)
We made up two games with the waveboard.. WaveBoard Brawling and Waveboard "Rugby"! Haha, it was so awesome!!! Abdul Aziz and I went back to his house and rested while we waited for Haziq and Luqman Nur to buy drinks at the shop below. 15 minutes later, two bottles of Lemon Tea where shared sparingly between Abdul Aziz, Luqman Nur and I. Haziq had to go home so now it was just the three of us. Watched 'The Simpsons' and 'Time Warp' (which was so totally awesome.. and gross) and also some other shows. It was in that time period that we waited for the Pelican Pizza delivery to come... it was sooo long waiting for it to come. Eventually came and soon, the three of us had our hands full with pizza slices.
Luqman Nur and I left at 6.20pm.. I arrived home at around 6.35pm..
Did my Maghrib prayers and later my Isya' prayers.
So now, I am just about done blogging. Actually talking to my sweet senior "Kak" Shaakira. Yesterday, we made a record by chatting the longest than ever before.. 5 hours!!! From 11pm to 4 in the morning!! Wooaah!! Cool, eh???
Well anyway, I guess thats it..
Wassalam..

No comments: