I have 24 days till the end of December.. yeah, that's right. 24!
It seems so quick.. my time to relax, to have fun, to just be happy without having homework at the back of my mind. I love the holidays!
But then, new rules have been set and I see this as a bit of a downside for me. Finally, after one year.. one freaking hectic year, I get time to do the opposite of what I've been doing.
Finally, I am in love!!! Haha, yeah, you got that right! Some people would say.. "oh, you're too young to love" or "oh, you must concentrate on your studies". Yeah well, I dont care. I have someone that I have come to like so very much and I ain't letting that go. To me, being a teen means finding love, learning new things, make mistakes along the way. I am only a teen once and it's not like I decided to run away from home and pursue some imaginary career. No.. I am going to live happily and without regret.
Wow.. I seem to have lost myself in the story. Anyway, it seems that I am FORCED to go to Malaysia or I will spend the rest of my holiday rotting at home. Yes, rot...
As I said, I have 24 days.. taking out 7 days because of camp. 3 days because of the drudgery of going to Malaysia. And that leaves me with just 14 days.. Two weeks! I guess I'll use a bit of that time to revise the whole of everything related to ukhrawi that I have learnt this year. Thank you Naufal for the reminder..
It will seem that the cage will be open only for a short period of time. In January, steel bars will surround my world.. (Figuratively, of course)
Wassalam..
No comments:
Post a Comment