"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Just Sad

Hey there..
Umm.. well, firstly, Im gonna go waveboarding tomorrow with Abdul Aziz and Haziq. Yeah, he's back. Anyway, Luqman Hakim and Mr Izzad still havent answered yet and Luqman Nur is going bowling.. pffft, probably with Shazaa and Hijannah, along with Ruzaini and Abdul Rahman. Sigh.. Yeah, Im a bit envious. Shazaa and Hijannah used to be close to me but now, its like we never saw each other. Sigh.. what to do? Haha, its fine. At least they are enjoying the holidays.
Oh, and I found out that Shazaa has continued writing on Blogger.
Woohoo!!! I thought she had fully converted to Tumblr but I guess its too hard to resist. Haha, I know how that feels. Umm.. oh, and Shaakira is leaving for Genting tomorrow. Have a good time!
I cant wait for the December camp.. looking forward to seeing my friends and also seniors. Haha, well, there's still a week or more till that and so I have to survive these coming days..
I guess this should be enough. Until another day..
Wassalam..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're not.

(hijannah)

Asyraf said...

Yo dodol!haha,jking only:)hi Abdullah!okey,first,just want to say dat same incident happened to me.feel sad sometimes feel lefted out.Yeah,dat's wat life is but hey,u still got frens who still remembers u!Not just frens but Him indeed!Patient and believe even if it hurts mostly from de inside.:D Ps:do link me k!peace out!