Curfews...
I hate them so much. Its like a huge hole on the path that Im walking on. Its so annoying and it ruins every plan that I have..
And yet, its good for everyone. Haha, what a twist, eh??
Anyway, having curfews is necessary for a good life. As Muslims, we should have discipline in everything we do and curfews do exactly that. Usually, curfews are used to mark the boundary of our playtime outside. Without it, we would just keep playing and playing and playing.. and that is the trick of the devil. We keep having so much fun that we forget our responsibilities and duties. Easily said, curfews stop you before you do anything worse.
As for me, I still hate it but.. well, you cant go against your parents, can you?
Haha, anyway, Im ending it short here..
Wassalam..
1 comment:
This is so true!! xD
Post a Comment