"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

New Places

Long time no write...
Been thinking of writing few weeks ago but I just didnt feel like writing. Wanted to talk about the Iftar and the Hari Raya Celebrations but you know what, I think thats totally way behind now. But it was ok. For pictures, refer to my multiply.
Anyway, today... well, today was a good day. The Pure Science students went to the Science Lab from 8.55am till the end of normal lesson Physics. Thats cause some visitors from the Phillipines and some Madrasah Al-Arabiah teachers came to visit. So, our class did an experiment using the Data Logger. It was cool. The first part was as real as any lesson but then we had to re-do the experiment and that was the acting part.
I was very tired during Physics class itself but thanks to Muhammad and his massage, I felt better. Dunno why but it seemed as if a lot of people were sleepy.
After lunch break, my class had English lesson in the Library. We completed our comprehension work which wasnt so bad... compared to doing it in class.
Quran and Nahu class was pretty good.
After school was even better. For PT classes, we went to the Computer Lab. It was awesome. Farid, Helmi and I sat on one table at the side of the class, right infront of the teacher's table. Well, the S2 students were supposed to go to some 'Ace=Learning' website and do maths questions. The three of us didnt have anything to do so we surfed the net. Checked out my multiply and Mr Izzad's multiply. Mdm Surianah was like... "Ooooh, this boys!"
Luqman Nur lost his bag, which was sad. Dunno how he's gonna get his bag and stuff back. Also, Kampung Siglap Mosque was burning! I found out before it on the news. Abdul Aziz told me... well, his school is right beside the mosque. I was like 'woah....'
Wassalam...

No comments: