"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Swirling Emotions

Friday was... Crazy!!!
I cant tell you how many kind of emotions I felt that day. It was like a royal rumble of feelings, all swirling in me and coming out at different times. It was downright crazy!
Let's start then.
Umm... well, first event of the day was the Arabic Program. I was so psyched up for the whole thing. The few things that I remember was how Nur was so frantic and how nervous the guys were. In the end, everything went ok but the mood changed when Ustd Alaina gave the audience a lecture cause they clapped after the Quran recitation by Rifqi. That quietened the mood.
During class, Ustd Idgham entered our class for Mustholah Hadith and gave the class a talk about our class behaviour and also gave us some motivation. Did a bit of work during Faraidh class and then did some more work during Maths lesson. I felt happy, overworked, nervous and also troubled all at once that day. I listened to the sermon during the Friday prayers and performed the prayer afterwards. I saw Abdul Aziz after that and hastened to meet up. I bolted up the stairs and rallied "the crew". This time, there was a lot more people. 8, including me and Abdul Aziz. There was Abdul Rahman Abd Aziz, both Luqmans, Haziq, Muhammad, Umar, Abdul Aziz and I.
We played in the heat of the scorching mid-day sun. I was a bit cranky this time as the heat really burned the soles of my shoes and everytime I got the ball, I was chased by at least 2 people. I liked the freedom of running free but it wasnt an option this time. Anger soon joined in with the crankiness. When we left for Abdul Aziz's house, I was so annoyed when Luqman Nur and Abdul Aziz ignored me when I was talking with them. Reached his house and started playing Sudden Attack. I played a bit cause a lot of people wanted to try. I was a bit pissed off during this one time... I also felt so mad at one point in time. Luckily, Muhammad was there and kept trying to calm me down.
We all chipped in to order pizza from a place called 'Pelican Pizza', if Im not wrong. I had 2 slices of the pepperoni pizza. Lastly, I felt some calm and solace after performing 'Asr prayers with the guys. Went home at different times with different parties. Two parties, to be exact. The first group to leave was Abdul Rahman, Umar and Luqman Hakim. About 15min later, Haziq, Muhammad, Luqman Nur and I departed.
I had a good day, overall.
Wassalam...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://firgonbares.net/][img]http://firgonbares.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]p2 store software, [url=http://firgonbares.net/]microsoft office 2003 updates[/url]
[url=http://firgonbares.net/][/url] education price software acdsee 7 driver
academic coredraw software information [url=http://firgonbares.net/]ADDED Software[/url] cheap adobe cs3 software
[url=http://firgonbares.net/]places to buy software[/url] common office software
[url=http://firgonbares.net/]kaspersky software[/url] cheap version of microsoft office
coreldraw 8 templates [url=http://firgonbares.net/]adobe photoshop to buy[/b]