Friday came and went like... a leaf falling down from a tree.
Well, it has no relation with the post but Im just saying that Friday seemed to end quickly.
It was a good day. I arrived first in my class like every other day. I went around to the back overlooking the field and memorised for the Quran oral.
After the assembly, the secondary students stayed at the void deck for the Arabic Program. That day, it was the total of the Secondary 4 students. It wasnt so bad. I enjoyed it, and I believe the others did too. When lessons started, I had Mustolah Hadith. Ustzh Faridah summarised all that she had taught for the this semester. I found it quite easy to understand when written in the mindmap form. Then, during Faraidh lesson, the whole class had to complete their worksheets. When I handed in my papers, Ustd Mahzan smiled and hoped that I would score for the Final Year Exam. He also said that I could become an 'ulama if I further my studies. I was so elated but I didnt tell anyone yet. And please, could you ( Dear readers ) keep this quiet? Its a secret between us. Anyway, we continued the day with Maths lesson. Did the revision work that Mr Roslan told us to do. During Contact Time, Mr Roslan was kind enough to let us memorise for the oral exam.
When the oral exam did commence, I was so nervous cause my examiner was Ustd Abdul As-Salam, the Hafiz so I was like... 'Omg, is he gonna be tough???'. I did ok felt so scared. After the oral exam, Ruzaini, Bukhari, Abdul Rahman Abd Rahim and I played one-touch volleyball... in the canteen! We stopped 15min later cause Ustd Azhari saw us and was like... 'What??'.
Later, Mr Izzad came and brought his laptop. I asked to see Transformers 2 and got to see the fighting scenes. There were some parts which Mr Izzad forwarded... lol. Afterwards, Luqman Nur, Muhammad and I later went to Abdul Aziz's house to play basketball. It was so fun. I ran a lot. Lotsa jokes! We laughed here and there. Played Sudden Attack at Abdul Aziz's room and then did our Asr prayers and went home. Luqman Nur already left so Muhammad and I were the last to leave. I took Bus No. 162 and Muhammad took Bus No. 13.
Went home and watched Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.
Wassalam...
No comments:
Post a Comment