"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Remembering

School was fun today, well... sorta.
Quran and Tafsir wasnt so bad. Just simple revisions. Malay was awesome. Cikgu Iskandar showed us the movie 'Forrest Gump', featuring Tom Hanks. The class got interrupted halfway through cause it was time for Science classes. Bad timing, if you ask me. During Chemistry, I understood most of what was taught, but I was bored so that deducted some points from the bank of concentration...
Memorized oral notes during Lughah lesson with Ustd Salehin. Fiqh and Tauhid, the last 2 lessons of the day was also a good finish to the school day.
After school, I decided to give Raja Noor Hidayah the card which she handed out last Friday. I checked the 7th storey and most of them were taking pictures with one another. So, I went back to the 6th storey and together with Bukhari, went to the canteen. Bukhari wanted to study after school so I bought a drink at the drinks shop. There, I saw Hidayah and gave her the cards and then, after finishing the drink, went to the mosque and did my prayers. I prayed alone but then a Ma'mum joined in so I became Imam. After praying, I saw that it was Khair "Specky" and Harith "Specky"... and by "Specky" here I mean wearing glasses. Before going up, I saw Ali Imran and Luqman Nur in the office, probably still looking for the culprit who stole Luqman Nur's bag on Tuesday. I helped in the search but to no avail. Went back upstairs to the canteen and read wishes from Irshad's wish book. Well, its not really his wish but wishes from the S5 girls who wanted to wish him good luck and stuff. Naufal and Irshad smiled and laughed when I read the wishes. Finally, I went home with Farid, Bukhari and Ali Imran at about 6.45pm. Naufal and Irshad were gonna stay till Isya'.
Arrived home and thought of myself leaving Irsyad...
Really gonna miss the S5's...
Wassalam...

No comments: