You know, I thought I would be studying on Saturday. Since... well, the exams are so close but hey, I guess it just wasnt meant to be.
On Saturday, I started the day playing Sudden Attack. It was ok. I level-ed up and became a Gunnery Sergeant Grade 4, if Im not wrong. During the afternoon, my nephews and I played Marvel Superheroes on their XBOX 360. It was ok. I became Wolverine... which, I believe, is the best among them. He's also the leader. We played till night came. Of course, I did my five daily and compulsory prayers. I ate McDonalds at about 4pm and KFC at about 9pm. I didnt ask for it but somehow, the food came to me.
Funny thing though. Nur asked if I wanted to go and apply for university... in Malaysia??? I mean, thats a fine gesture but I felt like it was out of the blue. But hey, I said I would think about it.
I dunno... I dont fancy Malaysia much. Its a country, yes. But, I just feel thats not me. But who knows? Maybe I'll grow and go there anyway. Until then, my eye is on Medina. Its a longshot but I wanna go for it. Lets hope Sunday is more fruitful.
Wassalam...
No comments:
Post a Comment