Tilawah... twice in a week, Mondays and Wednesdays.
"This is your last...", I said to Harith, my group leader. He smiled. See, this Friday will be the Secondary 5 students' last reporting day at Irsyad. Its really sad to see another batch leave. But hey, school isnt forever... so spend it well. Im trying to do that... Hopefully, my efforts will be fruitful.
Anyway, classes today were ok. My class revised 'Waqaf' during Fiqh lesson. I havent totally memorized so I was somehow dumbstruck when I was one of the first to be asked a question by Ustd Mahzan. But the overall lesson did make me recall the topic being studied, so its not a loss. Helped Ms Amnah making some games which was tiring. Geography, after English, was also ok. Mr Ismail covered one sub-topic regarding 'Natural Vegetation' very quickly.
During what was supposed to be Lughah lesson but instead turned into one hour of free time, Muhammad and I sat outside of the class... I was memorizing the latest notes Ustd Salehin gave us while Muhammad took his Quran file. And then, during Tafsir, Ustd Ruzi brought the whole class to see the Drug Exhibition Bus at the Void Deck. Some guy who I think is part of the Police Corps. or something was doing a talk later for the secondary students so he showed us those kind of stuff they show at the museum, only its about drugs and all its bad stuff.
Continued the 2nd part of the "It's Me" workshop which was fun. After school, about 10 Secondary 3 guys, including me, waited for Luqman Nur to find out who stole his bag the other day. We were like... cheering him on and he was like "Woah, why is everyone here? Go away..." and stuff so we were downhearted and instead of cheering him on, we all went home...
Haha... It was cool though.
Wassalam...
No comments:
Post a Comment