"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Friday, September 4, 2009

14th Ramadhan 09'

Well, lets start off with good news...
I found my nailclipper!!! Hehe, Rifqi accidentally brought it back home. Anyway, today, I watched the pupils of Secondary 1 Bukhara perform for their Arabic Program. It was... acceptable. I did Tilawah during what should have been Mustolah Hadith class. This was because a lot of people were missing cause of their briefing on the P6 Mentor thing. During Faraidh class today, Helmi, Abdul Rahman Abd Aziz, Muhammad and I were chosen to sit infront and be the people who listened to the memorisation of our fellow classmates. Felt a bit shy sitting infront. Afterwards, during Maths lesson, I studied 'Radian' with the class. I was confused at first but I caught up. Received my Report Book and got 85.4% overall. I was ecstatic.
I did my Friday prayers and listened to the Friday sermon. It was about the importance of the Quran in the bond of a community.
Well, I didnt clean the class today cause everyone was in class, hanging out, fooling around. No way was I cleaning that. Went home and got to play JUST one match of Sudden Attack. After that, I took a cold bath and went to school for the Peer Tutor Iftar. I arrived at around 4pm so I decided to do my Asar prayers with the public. About 20min after finishing my prayers and all, the other Peer Tutors went down to do their prayers. AlBukhari was the first to spot. I was hiding cause I was wearing jeans... and the teachers of the Department dont like seeing jeans. Waited for them to finish their prayers. Returned to Multi-Purpose Room 3 with the others. I joined Luqman Hakim's group since I was late and had no team. During the 'Treasure Hunt', our team won! Victory lap!!!
Watched 'Upin and Ipin' for 30min with the others and then headed to grandmother's house. I arrived 10min before the call of Maghrib. My parents, my aunt and uncle, along with my grandmother, broke our fast in a merry mood. My cousins ate KFC with me. After eating, I became Imam for our Maghrib prayers. I felt very elated when my grandmother praised me. At precisely 8.05pm, I left for school again. Along the way from the bus-stop to the school, I met up with Shaheed and Muzhaffar leaving. They apologised for anything they ever did to me, which confused me cause they didnt do anything. Shaheed joked and gave me a sheepy smile when he offered to send word to Shazaa. Very funny, Shaheed. When I did arrive, I immediately joined the Isya' prayer going on in the mosque. Did my terawih there too, beside AlBukhari. He's a good guy... =)
After all that, I went to the canteen and just looked at the others packing food and stuff. I took a few pictures... just a few. Sigh...
I took Bus No. 13 with Ali Imran and Muhammad. Spent a few minutes at the bus-stop with Umar and Abdul Rahman Abd Aziz. Poor Helmi went back alone cause he's taking the bus on the opposite side.
Arived home somewhere around 10.15pm.
(Smile)... today was a great day!
Wassalam..

No comments: