Iftar day!!!
I had a great time on this day and am not hesitating in telling you my activities. As you know, this day (Wednesday) was set to be a half day, due to the need in preparing for the Iftar itself. I could not however express the elation I felt for last year's Iftar on today's. But anyhow, I'll tell you thw hole story.
It all started out with our routine tilawah recitations at Muhajirin Mosque. Mainly the reading of the Quran in groups. After that, the Secondary 3 and 5 students would stay at the mosque and continue their reading or perform their Dhuha prayers. I would usually do my Dhuha prayers at the front left of the mosque, a place where I could see the outside environment and breath in the fresh air I so very much crave. After recess a.k.a Dhuha prayers/Quran recitation time, I went to class with my schoolmates and delved into an engaging class of Fiqh. Our task was simple. On the last lesson, we assigned ourselves into groups and would translate paragraphs of certain topics. Well today, one member from each group would move to another group to explain their work and understanding. I had a good time explaining as both my group and Helmi's group did the same paragraphs. So, Ustd Mahzan called for our group and he started explaining the precise meanings. It was thrilling.
After Fiqh, the next class was supposed to be English class. Unfortunately, Ms Amnah did not come in for class. My belief is that she was a bit upset with a previous lesson with us. Anyway, I slept for 50min. Wow... 50min is enough cause I was very much awake with Geography class, which we studied about Droughts and Floods. Ustd Salehin didnt come in for Lughah class. And hey presto, school's out!
I went home and took a bath, emptied my SD Card, packed my batteries and went to Junction 8. I had already planned to meet Muhammad, Rifqi and Danish there at 2.30pm. Unfortunately, Danish and Rifqi didnt come. So, Muhammad and I walked the whole of Junction 8. We listened to songs, checked out new tecnological advances in gadgetry, skimmed through racks of movies and lots more. When we did leave for school, we arrived at about 4.30pm. Did our Asr prayers and then went to do our business in school. I borrowed Mr Izzad's camera. How I wish we both had the same SD Cards or I could've used Mr Izzad's camera and put my SD Card in it. Of course, I'd also take pictures for Mr Izzad.
Hmm... well, I saw a lot of people. I took pictures of the Tilawathon going on. I snapped pictures of people preparing for the Iftar itself. Long story short, I took pictures around the whole school. I did my Maghrib prayers with Luqman Nur and also Tilawah with him. Abdur Rahman Yassin was awesome. I am glad to be his friend. At the end of the whole activity, everyone went home. Not all at once but bit by bit, people trickled out of the school lot. I decided to be the last few to leave. Got to see Dzulhijjah. Im assuming Syaira and Hurun... those people, invited her. Haziq, Abdul Rahman Abd Rahim and Muhammad helped clean the woks and pans and all the cooking items. I stayed behind and took some pictures of them. Muhammad left and also Hafizuddeen later, with Zulzawaid. Hafizuddeen did a qiyam at An-Naeem MoSque so I guess thats good-bye. In the end, the only Irsyadians left at school was Abdul Rahman Abd Rahim, Haziq and I. I helped carry the cleaned appliances and also provided some stuff in helping the cleaning process go quicker. Mr Muneer asked us to wait for him in front of the Male Teacher's Room. We then went to the Basement, along with Mr Muneer and Mr Esmadi. Mr Muneer drove us home. First Haziq, then me, and lastly Abdul Rahman.
Goodnight...
Wassalam...
No comments:
Post a Comment