I kinda like Physics class during the holidays. I really do.
Ok, lets start off from the beginning. After Subuh prayers, I bathed and put on my school attire except the shirt. I was wearing a t-shirt, so thats ok. I read a few pages of the Quran and then played Sudden Attack for a while before leaving for school. I left at around 7.10am and arrived school at 7.30+ with Ziyan, whom I met on the way walking to school.
The both of us met Muhammad at S3 Bukhara. Shortly afterwards, Abdul Rahman Abd Aziz arrived. Then, Nur. Later, Hafizuddeen and Farid and just behind them was Helmi. So all the boys were here except for Luqman Hakim. So, I went to my class, S3 Andalusia, and sweeped the floor a bit. Was shocked to see Nur in there. When I asked what she was doing, she just said that she was searching for something. Ok... while Helmi searched for his physics practical workbook, I looked around at the class. After they left, I sweeped the dusty floor. When the clock pointed at 8, I went to S3 Bukhara and soon afterwards, Mdm Surianah arrived. We studied pressure, well, more in-depth. than during the last lesson. I concentrated pretty well. On my right was Hafizuddeen and on my left, Ziyan. We observed the class and saw a lot of people sleepy. Some were already resting their heads on the table.
Anyway, I understood it. Well, enough to know how it works. It was 9.55am when class was brought to rest. We would meet at the Science Lab at 10.15am. I secretly took the elevator (well, the stairs were closed cause some contractors were renovating/fixing something) and went to the mosque to do my Dhuha prayers. When I finished my prayers, I found the other guys waiting outside. Together with Farid and Helmi, I went back to class, packed my bag and headed for the Science Lab. We did an experiment on the 'Principle of Moments'. The assignment had tables and graphs involved. Not my kinda thing. But I did finish. I was grouped with Hafizuddeen and Ziyan. Ended the class at 12+. I took Bus No. 13 with Muhammad and Ziyan. Talked about politics and nations on the bus, until I arrived at my checkpoint. Took Bus No. 410 and then went home.
There, I did my Zuhr prayers, played Sudden Attack, did my 'Asr prayers and then, Sudden Attack. After Maghrib prayers, I read the Quran and then after that, I did my Isya' prayers and Terawih prayers. Before sleeping, I read some more pages of the Quran. Anyway, sorry for this late entry. Assignments for Physics is to complete 7A and 7B of the theory workbook and also make an aneroid barometer.
Wassalam...
No comments:
Post a Comment