"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Friday, July 10, 2009

Rehearsals and Games

Today, I had a good time.
We started the day with the rehearsals for the Irsyad carnival. It ended around 9am. There, my class went for recess. I dunno if it was but I just bought a drink and then went back up. When Fiqh classes started, Ustd Mahzan was so surprised that about 2/3 of the class was not present. I offered to find them. I knew exactly where they were... sneeking peaks at the Auditorium. I told them and we all rushed back, me being fine cause I wasnt late. Had a good session studying. Then came Mathematics class which wasnt so bad. We learned 'Profit & Loss' and 'Taxation' with Mr Roslan and I quite enjoyed the period. After that, Abdul Rahman Abd Aziz and I went straight to the mosque. Did our sunnat prayers and then started to zikir. It was ok. Got a glimpse of Mr Yaacob Ibrahim, the Mufti and this one other person-in-charge. Can you believe that whilst they are praying, the photographers take dozens of photos? Talk about no privacy...
Had a Friday sermon concerning the topic 'Compassion of a Leader'. I learned a lot from it. May I be good enough to be a leader.
At the end of the day, Abdul Aziz invited Haziq, Luqman Hakim and I to play basketball as usual. Luqman Nur couldnt come cause he had some other business outside. But first, Luqman Hakim, along with Haziq and Luqman Nur were at Multi-Purpose Room 1... playing with the Nintendo Wii, again. I grabbed a book from one of the racks in the room and read it while waiting for them to finish.
At the court, it was blistering hot. We got tired easily. But the game was memorable. Here's what happened...

"We were choosing to see who was teaming up with who. We decided to see who could score first, like always. The first two would be the first team. I got teamed up with Abdul Aziz, whereas Haziq paired up with Luqman Hakim.
I got really active, running everywhere. 5min passed and still the score was [0-0]. When I got the ball this time, I thought quick. Luqman Hakim was just in front of me while Haziq was marking Abdul Aziz. I ran towards the direction of Abdul Aziz, feigning a pass. Instantly, I whizzedto the left but spun back to the right to shake off Luqman Hakim. It worked. I did my 'signature move' and fortunately, I scored. The score was [1-0]. And to think we wanted to end the game at 7 points. We started and tried to capitalise the match. With great tenacity, Haziq managed to get the ball and scored a spectacular throw, earning his team a point. Abdul Aziz and I had to win. We tried to shoot from far, the other person being at the other end of the hoop. It failed and this time, Luqman Hakim took the opportunity and scored another point. The score was [2-1]... in their favour. I signalled time out. The four of us sat down and drank our drinks. 5min later, the game resumed. Abdul Aziz fought back ferociusly, whilst I chased the ball. Amazingly, Abdul Aziz was in a great spot. He jumped and sent the ball flying... into the hoop! We scored!!! The score was [2-2]. All of us decided that this was going to be the last point. The first to 3 was gonna be the winner. We ran and ran and ran but eventually, I got my moment and shot the ball, aiming the inner box of the board so that the ball would bounce into the hoop. It did! We won! Woohoo!!!

Then we packed our stuff and headed for the residence of Safudin."
Phew... it was tiring. VERY tiring. I was shaking. Arrived at his house and started playing Sudden Attack Sea. It was awesome. Got a taste of being a sniper. Once, I sniped a guy in the head just with one shot. Lucky, I guess. Did my Asar prayers afterwards and after that, more playing. Luqman Hakim left at 5.35pm. At about 6pm, Haziq and I decided to go home. It was a fun day. Tomorrow... Sudden Attack!!!
Wassalam...

No comments: