Sorry I haven't been updating much. Im either too busy or too lazy to bother blogging. But hey, I am doing it now. Where to start?
Well, let's start with Friday. I saw the Student Leader Pledge and the new SL's. Good luck to them... Owing to the change in schedule for that day, our recess was pushed back 1 and a half hour later. Mostly everyone in my class whined about the late dismissal but after some time, they only grovelled on their desks. Had Mustolah Hadith. Got half of the info being said but I'll need some revisions. Only half hour of Faraidh and after the "long-awaited" recess, continued with the day with Maths. After that, Friday prayers and sermon which was about "Tawadhu' in a Leader". It was ok. Planned on going to Abdul Aziz's house at around 4pm. We (Luqman Nur, Haziq, Abdul Rahman Aziz and I) parted ways midway. I went to visit my grandmother at Toa Payoh, promising to meet my mother there. Luqman Nur stayed at school. Haziq had dzikir barat practise and Abdul Rahman had to go home. I left my grandmother's house at around 3.45pm and went on my journey. Arrived at Abdul Aziz's house somewhere around 4.20pm. Luqman Nur had arriced already. Sigh... basketball was full so we just played SuddenAttack at Abdul Aziz's house. Haziq arrived last. Well, that was all history.
Saturday was... well, bit sad. I was at home, alone. My cousins went to watch 'Harry Potter 6'. My mother had gone out with my other cousin. My father was working and well... it was just me. So, no need to talk bout it much. Ooh, and I chatted with Shazaa for a long time... Thats going into my phone bill...
On Sunday, I went to the Career Awareness Program. 6 hours of talks. It wasnt so bad. The most memorable talk was from this Malaysian guy who works on RTM and TV3, if Im not wrong. Mr Ahmad Fadzli Yusof. He reminded me very well of Gilderoy Lockhart with his bouncy way of speaking and his... you know, umm, uniqeness. Got a certificate of praticipation at the end of the session and I took a photo of Bukhara's class using Ruzaini's camera. Rode Bus No.8 with Haziq. The both of us slept through the journey because we were so tired. Arrived home, did my prayers and then went to the 'Pasar Malam' around my house area. Again, returned home and watched 'Lord of the Rings' on my computer.
Today, had a bad day, all because of my runny nose. Dont worry, I dont have... you know what. I have morning signus (Is that how its spelled?) and unfortunately, it became not morning sickness but a whole day. During the reading of the Ma'thurat, the class was being rowdy. I wanted to raise my voice but I had to be patient and wait for the right time. When I couldnt take and felt like I was on the verge of crying, I instantly ran for the toilet but some of my classmates were in there. When I returned, Mr Roslan had entered... lucky me then. Tilawah was no different. Which reminds me, I left my Quran at school. Gonna get it back tomorrow. Recess and afterwards had English class. Boy, was I uncomfortable. Ms Amnah scolded us because we were misbehaving. Malay class wasnt so bad. Maths was a blur. I was trying my best not to let my sleepy head take me. I fought it as hard as I could. I succeeded after about 15min and was a bit dazed. Luckily, I got what Mr Roslan taught us. Hifz class was ok. Lunch and then Hadith class. Wasnt so bad. After Zuhr prayers, I had Lughah classes which was awesome. Groupwork. Got to see just one episode of 'The Arrivals' which was ok. Luqman Nur sent me the movie 'Step Up 2' after school and now I am better. Ate my medicine just now and am currently watching 'Kingdom of Heaven' whilst blogging this very entry.
Wassalam...
P.S.: I am quote writer for my class...hehe. Maybe I'll upload a few photos in the coming entries.
No comments:
Post a Comment