I remember when I was still young. I especially loved watching his concerts. I danced and sang along to his music. It was he who brought the love of singing to me. My childhood, then, was always revolving around singing. At that time, I wanted to grow up to become a singer. If Im not wrong, I sang in front of my class when I was Primary 2. It felt great.
When I first heard the news of him passing away, I was so shocked and of course, devastated. The person who I felt was going to be there forever, died. Rumors circle if he did become a Muslim. All I can say is that may Allah the Most Gracious, Most Merciful accept his soul.
Since then, the world seems to be missing something. Even though I never met him, its like part of my childhood went away. Alas, life goes on.
So, my prayers be with this great man who brought music and love to me.
Wassalam...

No comments:
Post a Comment