"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

An Omen?

The longest total solar eclipse of the 21st Century occurred today. For the first time, I did a total solar eclipse prayer. It was ok. Heard the khutbah after the intense prayer and then went back to class shortly afterwards. With Fiqh lessons gone, English class started. We had discussions about money and all the words associated with it. After English, had an hour of Geography. Studied the last few topics about climate change. It was interesting. Had lunch and after that, while waiting for Ustd Salehin, Abdur Rahman Yassin, Adam and Ziyan talked with this African guy who studied at Damascus. The man and Abdur Rahman Yassin talked fluently in Arabic. I didnt even understand a word they said, which made me feel terrible. Awfully terrible. Went back inside class and a few minutes later, Ustd Salehin arrived. Memorised words from the story about Singapore. After that, I had Tafsir class, only half an hour though. Then, Zuhr prayers before I spent my White Space period to practise my dikir barat moves with the other boys of Andalusia. Went home alone... Sigh... life is passing by so fast.
Wassalam...

No comments: