"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Carnival Preparations

Today, a starting period of Tilawah gave me a bit of a headache. I continued to read but the headache worsened. I stopped for a while and read the Quran, a few more pages. Had a short recess. Got a short talk about the carnival after recess. Unfortunately, I also have to help out. Not that I dont want to help... just that I wanted to take pictures. Anyway, I had Fiqh classes next and I had a good time listening. English next and also, good lesson. Had Geography afterwards and boy, that seemed a bit quicker than usual. Then lunch. Did nothing. Lughah period half hour after the start of lunch. Just discussed about this week's topic, Singapore and its new generation. After Lughah, I had Tafsir classes. I read out my translated verse which Ustd Ruzi told me to do. Zuhr prayers. Had a bit of a laugh with the Secondary 4 boys. Lastly, we had another talk but this time by Mr Muneer... regarding the carnival. Went upstairs after that, packed my bag and after assembly, went for my ICAS Writing paper. I did ok, I guess. After all that, I did my Asar prayers alone and went to Multi-Purpose Room 1. There, I joined Luqman Nur, Luqman Hakim, Haziq, Shazaa, Hijannah and her friend. I was in the mood to talk with them, you know... after a long while, kinda wanna just have a short chat. These people were the ones helping Mr Ismam cause they had Nintendo Wii which I heard was gonna be used at the carnival. I proceeded to look at the variety of games when Luqman Hakim said, "Oh no no, Dollah". Its like he's treating me like a child. Well, after just going through a test paper, I was a bit crabby and said, "I know when Im not wanted..." and I left. Zulfaqar asked me what I was doing for the carnival. Told him my duty and said that I wanted to help Mr Izzad take pictures. To my dismay, Ruzaini got the role. Not that Im mad at him but I never get that role. When Abdul Aziz was at Irsyad, he was the one. When he left, Ruzaini got the part. How many people must leave before I get to help?
Sigh, Im happy for everyone but at the same time, mad and crabby...
Wassalam..

No comments: