"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Friday, January 9, 2009

Curiosity Speaks

Wednesday. Seems normal. Class after class. Well alright, it's kinda normal. This entry only revolves on one moment in school.
It was lunch time. I had left the class, daydreaming about flying (Hehe...funny, I know). I didn't wanna go down stair A so I went down the other stairs. There, I joined Taufiq and Muhammad. They intended to go to the mosque beforehand. It's cause we can only enter the mosque when it was 1.55pm. So, nervous as I was, I tagged along. We walked along stairs and walkways stealthily. Cameras were everywhere. So... When we got to the mosque, we took off our shoes, took our ablutions and went up these flights of stairs. Surprisingly, it led to the 2nd storey of the mosque, the place where girls prayed. We sneaked past the door and went up another step to the 3rd storey, the place where, during the Friday prayers, all secondary boys had to pray...starting from 16th January. It's the mosque's public opening. The stairs ended there. But there was a hatch that went up to the top of the mosque's tower. I wanted to go there...I really did. I was about to climb when the sane part of me shouted out...STOP!!!
So, Muhammad, Taufiq and I went back down in which time it was 15 min before prayer starts. So, that's fun for the day...!!!

No comments: