Ok, remember when Luqman Nur left me the day before yesterday? Well, we kinda got over it. Yesterday, Luqman Nur and I played Bottle-Cap Shooting in class and when we went home, he realised that my leg pain was real. So, he insisted I take the bus with him. I insisted that I could walk but, well, anyway, he cared.
So, we took Bus No. 88 to Bishan Interchange to meet up with Aziz. Unfortunately, Aziz couldn't come as he had to study for tests...in January. Pretty quick. In the end, Luqman Nur and I ate at KFC and talked about national schools. And so, we went home. Him taking Bus No. 55 and I taking Bus No. 410.
The next day, meaning...today, it was so wacky. And also a bit saddening. During Tafsir, Ustd Ruzi was absent. So, we were all bored cause there was nothing to do. Instead, the boys started "tapping" their tables with their hands and hitting the sides of the tables with pens. They'd started an acapella. Haha...it was seriously loud and because our class was somewhat soundproof, we sang as loud as we could. Some were just trying to protect their ears from deafness. It was really cool!!!
Sad thing was, Abdur Rahman doesn't seem to like me. He said to me in a very mad tone, "You're pissing me off...". I was so shocked cause I never thought he'd say something like that. And he gave me all these sharp gazes. It just freaked me out!
I think it started off from last year, when I was in Secondary 2.
"I was being my playful, usual self. I was at the dewan (At the old Irsyad building; Irsyad-Newton) with Haziq, Zulfaqar, Luqman Hakim, Luqman Nur, Azhar along with Adam and Abdur Rahman. Adam and Abdur Rahman seemed to be really close friends as both had just entered Irsyad that year. It was during that time, when Adam really crushed my hands whilst shaking hands. I rolled on him as to at least let Adam release the hand. But, Abdur Rahman took my just healed left hand and twisted. It was terribly awful!!! My wrist felt like it was gonna break!!!
And so, from then on, every handshake crushed my hands."
And so, this year, perhaps we'd get to know each other better. And you know, playful me... Sigh...
But Luqman Nur and I met Aziz today. It was a relief to see him. And for the first time, I saw a Victorian uniform. It was neat. Ok...I guess. On the way back, saw Muhammad and Fierdaos and shook hands. Aziz' father picked him up at Old Chang Kee. Luqman Nur and I went home the usual way.
The End...
1 comment:
Shook hands?! Dude he t walked away from me! Aziz is getting a bit too much. I just jokingly pushed the guy, as usual, and he ignored me and walked away!
Post a Comment