"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Friday, January 9, 2009

Devil's Sight

It starts off on Thursday...

It was during the first recess. No bad thing happened during this moment. During this time, I was with Haziq, Abdul Rahman, Azhar, Usaid and Zulfaqar. We had finished eating so we went downstairs. We checked out the co-op. It was cute and cozy. But then, on the wall not far beside the shop, there was a stick sticking out of the wall. We all laughed because of how odd it looked. I went into the boys toilet. When I went outside, I went to the lift lobby and saw a camera. Then, to all my friends surprise, I danced in front of the camera. I danced and danced till the end of recess... And so, recess ended.
On the second recess, lunch, it was Muhammad, Abdul Rahman, Taufiq and I. Taufiq wanted to collect his malay exercise books from the co-op so we accompanied him. There, I showed Muhammad the stick. Then, I went to the camera in front of the lift lobby again. But before I could start, Muhammad rested his leg on the stick and it burst. Because, it was a water pipe!!! Haha... water sprayed everywhere. Muhammad, already drenced, took the stick and jammed it in the hole of the water pipe. Soon, Uncle Sariman came and called for help from the Indian builders. They fixed it and after Muhammad left, I entered the toilet again and heard 1 of the Indian builders say,"What the hell...". I knew he was mad.
We went off and saw Luqman Nur on the 3rd storey. Muhammad tried to tell him what happened using his hands to gesture stuff. Unfortunately, at that moment, I was walking behind him and he did a magnificent gesture that his finger poked my eye so hard. Instantly, I covered my eye as it was in a lot of pain. Tears streamed and Muhammad looked and saw that my eye looked like it was bleeding. I washed my face and tried to open my eye but it ached. Really hard.
So, that's the end of that day. Well, the highlight anyway.

Friday...
My eye was still red. It had practically covered half of my right eye. I hope I don't have to go for eye surgery. Its not getting any better. And a lot of people kept asking why my eye was so red. There was...
Hafiz. Ali. Shaheed. Hazwan. Adam. Abdur Rahman Yassin. Abdul Rahman Abdul Aziz. Helmi. Bukhari. Haziq. Zulfaqar. Nur. Hijannah. Shazaa. Munira. Maybe more than that...
So, that's really it... Eye hurt. Im thinking of taking a picture where I look like Im half white-eye, half red-eye. Sorta like, half-human, half-demon.
Hopefully, I'll get better...
Insya Allah...
Wassalam...

No comments: