Finally...the exams...are OVER!!
I'm so happy. I'll be happier if I pass all of them. Anyway...now that the exams are over, I can enjoy and wallow in this short moment of bliss.
This afternoon, some friends of mine decided to play soccer. It was pretty thrilling. Let me tell you what happened...
"There I was, securing the midfield area of the street soccer court. The opposing team were leading 1-0. Yet, we continued, hoping that a miracle would happen...
Then, someone from the opposing team kicked the ball out of play. It was our ball. Since I didn't go forward much, I stayed at the back, in case the ball came in my direction. As I was talking to Ali Imran, Ruzaini gave the ball to me and without caring whether I'd score or not, I kicked the ball. There it was. The ball flew majestically over the hands of Ali Mukmin and went straight into the back of the net ( or goalpost, in this case )! I had level-ed the score for my team! It was now 1-1!
A few minutes later, Fadil scored another goal, sealing a win for our team..."
Well, there you have it. An action-packed game, full of thrills and spills. Hope this makes an impression on you. Remember, never say its over till its over. Hmm...I wonder if they're gonna play some soccer again next week...
I'm so happy. I'll be happier if I pass all of them. Anyway...now that the exams are over, I can enjoy and wallow in this short moment of bliss.
This afternoon, some friends of mine decided to play soccer. It was pretty thrilling. Let me tell you what happened...
"There I was, securing the midfield area of the street soccer court. The opposing team were leading 1-0. Yet, we continued, hoping that a miracle would happen...
Then, someone from the opposing team kicked the ball out of play. It was our ball. Since I didn't go forward much, I stayed at the back, in case the ball came in my direction. As I was talking to Ali Imran, Ruzaini gave the ball to me and without caring whether I'd score or not, I kicked the ball. There it was. The ball flew majestically over the hands of Ali Mukmin and went straight into the back of the net ( or goalpost, in this case )! I had level-ed the score for my team! It was now 1-1!

A few minutes later, Fadil scored another goal, sealing a win for our team..."
Well, there you have it. An action-packed game, full of thrills and spills. Hope this makes an impression on you. Remember, never say its over till its over. Hmm...I wonder if they're gonna play some soccer again next week...
No comments:
Post a Comment