I know Im like...late but I really like this movie and I feel like talking about it. I believe that this series is only getting better with each progressive movie. I was blown away the first time I watched this movie in my room. But, how can you really expect a three-hour movie to capture what took Rowling hundreds of pages to explain. This said, Yates did a great job capturing the spirit of the book. He had me on my seat from the first scene all the way through the end of the movie. Different feelings inside of me escaped through tears and laughter. There were even a few moments where I couldn't breathe from the tension.
What really mad the movie for me was the talent of the actors. As expected, the older cast members deliver some of the best acting England has to offer. People like Emma Thompson had me tearing up. I was especially impressed with how much Dan, Emma and Rupert have improved their acting since the last movie. Dan impressed me the most. His emotions were so raw and genuine.
Well done to the cast and crew! I can't wait for the next one!!

No comments:
Post a Comment