"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Friday, November 16, 2007

The BBQ...


Have you ever waited and longed for something for so long that when it finally happens, it gets cancelled? Maybe not...
But, it did happen to me. The BBQ sleep-over I had longed for...was CANCELLED!!


You know why?


Because the school didn't allow us to!! Did they think that we would wreck the place or do sinful things there??? This is totally UNFAIR!!! Just when my holidays looked bright...just when I feel happy about it...IT GETS CANCELLED!!!!!!!


Why is this happening to ME???? Is it some kind of jinx??? WHY WHY WHY??????


So anyway...since we couldn't have a sleep-over, we had a party instead. Not the kind where there's music or games. There was food...just food...


Well, there were presents for the birthday boys and girls but apart from that, I don't think it's a big enough celebration to mark the day we part. The time when we leave each other...Oh...and the day when Miss Firza ( My English teacher ) leave us...And you know what my classmates did?


They ATE...

Ok ok...I know that I also eat. Every human being does. But they ate as if they'd never eaten before. Plate after plate, they devoured everything within their reach. Alas, a lot of people like to eat...I can't change them...Ah well...guess I'll just spend the holidays doing other stuff...without my friends....

No comments: