"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Monday, November 26, 2007

The Days before the holidays which I forgot to mention...

How do we forget our friends?

Maybe because of some grander stuff. Anyway...during the last day of school, my friends and I decided to go somewhere. That "somewhere" was my house. We spent the time right after the end of our exams to hang out at Marina Bay MRT station. There...we took videos on the almost empty train. After all the running around and all, we decided to finally head for my house.
I didn't think my mother would do anything great and all. But when I came home, I thought about how wrong I was. She prepared for us a batch of grilled chicken. This was just about heaven for us Singaporean kids. Thank God...I love my mother!!! And I won't forget that day...I hope....

No comments: