Aaarrgghh! I can't take it anymore! I want the exams to END!! I'd rather study at school than sit at home without doing anything. Even when I try to study at home, I don't feel like studying. My mind prefers studying at school, a place where people study...
Anyway, at least the holidays are something to look forward to. I got a lot of things to do, most of which do not concern work. Let me name for you what they are:
1. "Jalan Raya" with Ilyas ( 3rd November )
2. Avatar marathon with Aziz ( 8th November )
3. Class sleep-over at the school ( 16th November )
4. Nephews coming to sleep at my house ( Somewhere around the end of November or December )
5. 1 full week at KL with my cousin and my uncle ( 1st December-8th December )
Great, eh? Well...I have to study first. Aww...I can't wait! Well, just gotta wait...three more days, three more days, three more days................
No comments:
Post a Comment