"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Thursday, November 29, 2007

My Favourites

You know...every entry I've written is about what I do. I've never talked about what I like and stuff. Well...here it goes then. A few favourites of mine...might be normal but just read it. You might find out a lot more about me.

My Favourites:

1. Colour: Red
2. Singer: Chris Brown
3. Song: With You-Chris Brown
4. Movie: Oliver Twist
5. Actor: Hugh Laurie & Johnny Depp
6. Actress: Helena Bonham Carter
7. Book: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
8. Author: J.K. Rowling
9. Food: Homemade Shepherd's Pie
10. Comfort Food: Chocolate
11. Drink: Pepsi
12. Car: Ferrari
13. Holiday Destination: Perth
14. Sport: Badminton/Soccer
15. Animal: Basilisk
16. TV Show: House

Well, there you have it! Some of my favourites...I can't provide more cause I don't know what else to put. Hehe...I guess this is it then!!!

No comments: