"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Dreams

Why do we dream??


Two different schools of thought exist as to why we dream. The physiological school, and the psychological school. I heard that dreams help overcome our problems during our sleep.


But...Im not here to explain this to you. I had a dream myself. It happened after I did my Subuh prayers. And the good thing about the dream was that it was quite a long dream. Here's what happened...


"It was dark. Dark like...during the night. Anyway, in front of me was a swimming pool. The atmosphere was serene and quite peaceful. On my right was, amazingly, Rupert and Dan. And on my left was the gorgeous and indescribably beautiful Emma...All of a sudden, she took me into her arms and pulled me into the pool. There we were, floating peacefully on the water. Surprisingly, Dan and Rupert didn't see a thing. Then, I was in another scene, my house. I was still with Emma, Dan and Rupert. We had a long conversation ( Emma and I ). Just before the dream ended, Emma gave me a gentle peck on the cheek and left. Darkness swirled around me. Light fading. The dream had ended...."


This dream is now a great experience to me. Somehow, this dream has a relation with another dream of mine. I do wish this dream will arouse once again. Goodbye then...


No comments: