"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Time to Get Cracking

Assalamualaikum wr. wb.
Wow.. these past two days have been really fun for me! Haha, for both days, my friends and I have been going waveboarding at Bishan Harmony Park. It's usually filled with skaters and the like but it's almost a ghost town in the morning. Haha, I guess they're not the wake-up-early type...
Well, the ones who came were Abdul Aziz, Mr Izzad, Muhammad and Haziq. Somehow, Luqman Nur is left out since he went bowling on the first day (Not with Hijannah and Shazaa, I found out. Sorry) and was tired on the second day. Sheesh.. Muhammad woke up late today but he came anyway. Haha, it was pretty awesome. Muhammad's getting good.. well, he can balance and move and all. That's pretty good. So, on the first day, the five of us played at the tricks area with all the ramps and stuff. There was only one guy there, a skater, and I bet he's a usual. Anyway, we got used to the place but eventually, we went back to the flat ground area beside it. Before we left, we tried out "The Bowl".. haha, I dont think we're at that level yet..
Went to SPC and bought some drinks and headed for school. The five of us ate at the canteen and soon afterwards, Mr Izzad left for the staff room. So, there were four left. We hit for the 8th storey. It was so hot up there.. you could boil an egg there! Saw some MUIS dudes playing Wii consoles.. I could only smirk.
Went down to the mosque and performed our Zuhr prayers. We took Bus No. 88 heading to Junction 8. Haziq was going to Ang Mo Kio (To go LAN gaming) so then, there were three. Abdul Aziz and Muhammad, along with me ate at KFC and then just walked all over J8. We played with the piano at Best Denki.. haha, it was awesome. To cut things short, the three of us soon separated and went back home.
Second day was just as awesome. Yeah, it was just as hot too. Now, the five of us can go down the ramps.. haha, awesome! After all the waveboarding, we went to SPC again and then went to school where we met some of our schoolmates there. They were volunteering for the Amal Briyani Coupon thing.. Haha, we taught them a five minute lesson to waveboarding.. Lol, boy were they new to it! Haha, future waveboarders? Perhaps.. In the end, it was back to the three of us. Muhammad, Abdul Aziz and I. We waveboarded to J8 and parted with Muhammad. From J8, Abdul Aziz and I waveboarded to his house. From there, I took a bus home.. Haha, yes, a bus...
Tomorrow, I'll be leaving for Johor and wont be back until Sunday evening. Sigh.. I hope it wont be bad. Peace and love to all my comrades and fellow friends and goodnight..
Wassalam..
P.S. Time to start revising for next year!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://murudobaros.net/][img]http://murudobaros.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]bmc software stock price, [url=http://murudobaros.net/]rm educational software[/url]
[url=http://murudobaros.net/]nero 9 best price[/url] windows xp sp4 Adobe Creative
microsoft business software [url=http://murudobaros.net/]academic software dreamweaver[/url] buy photoshop 6.0
[url=http://murudobaros.net/]kaspersky key finder[/url] freeware dvd decoder windows xp home
[url=http://murudobaros.net/]quarkxpress tutorial[/url] discount microsoft office home and student
download microsoft office 2003 free [url=http://murudobaros.net/]windows xp driver updates[/b]