"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

S3 Mini Bazaar 2009

Sigh...
Sorry for being late and all. I havent been writing because I havent had the opportunity to do so. And so, I will start writing what I should have wrote half a month ago...
I arrived at the school, a bit later than Ziyan. He took the bus today so I guess its fair that he waits for me this time. As we placed our bags at the void deck, along came Luqman Nur. Together, we went to the canteen. There, I brandished my infamous camera and took a few pictures in the morning, just to warm-up. It wasnt until the sun rose until I realized that my 'omph' for taking pictures was gone. Ok... more like, there wasnt the feeling of enthusiasm, the lust for taking pictures. But anyway, I just went on hoping that I'd find that feeling.

So anyway, went downstairs and after the assembly, helped to prepare the booths. I didnt find anything amusing. I didnt know what to do. I wanted to take pictures but I didnt feel like it. I also wanted to take the pictures of other booths but I was a bit shy with all the girls around. Most of the guys were at the X-Box booth, not surprising. So, I simply tried to give a helping hand wherever needed. I helped blow up balloons. Afterwards, Ilyas dragged me upstairs to help decorate Rifqi and Bukhari's face. They were our class mascots. I went up and down, up and down, up and down... It was tiring.
Well after that, Ziyan, Adam, Abdur Rahman Yassin and I walked around the school and checked out the booths. It was ok. I tried my luck on the dart board and scored a bulls-eye! Im serious! It wasnt a fluke... though, only Hanafiah saw me. Bad timing, I guess. We went up and down the school, talked with people, venture around places... fun, it was. So, after hours and hours of fun, along with a few moments of prayer and ibadah, I ended the day with a gratifying smile.
Wassalam...
Oooh... Sorry I only uploaded a photo. Not much, eh?

No comments: