"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Revelation?

Lucky me then, I guess. I just had a dream just now, or maybe like a revelation. It goes like this...
It was night time. I was somewhere at a bay. The view was spectacular. A huge ferris wheel on the edge, gleaming with lights. Further up the bay, there was a long bridge. It was so awesome.
Suddenly, a strong gale hammered the place continuously. Instantaneously, the bridge started to sway harder and harder. Then, the bridge collapsed into the sea. I was so shocked. But it didnt end there. The lines of the ferris wheel started to untangle. Then, a voice accompanied the catastrophy. It said..."This is the might of Allah!"
The ferris wheel fell into the bay, while a chorus of "Allahu Akbar!" resounded the area. I was so scared and at the same time, shocked. I joined the chorus. As soon as the gale started, it ended.
Thats when the dream ended...
Wassalam...

No comments: