"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Friday, May 22, 2009

Lazing Around

First of all, met up with Luqman Nur and Ziyan Emir. Went up to the canteen as soon as we arrived. Talked, read my book and did some other stuff. Assembly. Classes. The whole of Secondary 3 were told to go to Multi-Purpose Room 3 where we met Ustd Azhari and our Nahu papers. Got a disappointing 39%. Almost everyone got around that average. Then recess. Did my Dhuha prayers with Abdul Rahman Abd Aziz and Zulfaqar, as usual. Then classes. I got to go through my Mustolah Hadith exam paper. I did extremely well. Well, in my standards, its very good. I got a satisfying 89.5%, and boy was I elated. Afterwards, the Pure Science students went to Multi-Purpose 3 to check our Chemistry paper. A bit happy and relieved to be able to escape the pandemonium of the class. Overall, I got a pleasing 80% for my paper. Unfortunately, as always, Im always one of the bottom of the class. Sigh... At least I didnt fail, right?
Came back to class only to see our Fiqh and Faraidh papers returned to Ustd Mahzan. I got to see my marks though. For Fiqh, I got 85% and for Faraidh, a saddening 76.5%. Ok, I know its a good mark but I wanted to do excellently on that paper cause I wanted to make Ustd Mahzan proud. I didnt want to let him down. But alas, my marks proved my work.
Got my Maths paper next. It was a blow to my head when I got it. Overall, a humiliating 53% from what should've been at least 70%. I dreamt too much but I did try. But just the pressure of doing a paper set by Mr Rahmat makes me nervous. Next term then. Second to last, I got my Tauhid papers. I got a very pleasing 95% and even Ustzh Rabiah commented on my good marks. I was so happy.
At the mosque, we had Ustd Ahmad Dahriy (Is that spelled correctly?) doing the Friday sermon. He's the guy who gives the sermon after Subuh prayers. My mother and I always listen to it, clinging to every word. Well, we had to wait 2 hours to get our Additional Maths paper cause Mr Rahmat had meetings and stuff. I played 'Duel Masters' and watched 'Step Up 2: The Streets' in class, along with Helmi, Haziq, Luqman Hakim, Abdul Rahman Abd Aziz and Farid to accompany me in Secondary 3 Andalusia. The girls took over Secondary 3 Bukhara. Had a fun time waiting. I cleaned the class and arranged the tables neatly too, which gave me the pleasing feeling of satisfaction. When we did get my papers, I was like... "Here it goes...". Well you know what? I got a Christiano Ronaldo on my paper. It was over 80. Find Ronaldo's jersey number and you'll get the number of my marks. Sad, ain't it? Lowest... sigh, thinking of quitting but Mr Rahmat wouldnt let me, says Hafizuddeen. So... prolonging the torment? Haha, just kidding. Mr Rahmat is a great teacher. Just that he's too fast for my type. I guess Im just not meant to be with the 'smarts'...
Wassalam...

No comments: