Already panicking, I left the house quite later than usual. To add to that, the bus came very much later. Being an early bird-kinda person, I kept feeling uneasy, checking my watch a number of times. As I arrived to school, I quickly made my way to the assembly court and placed my bag with my classmates..
At the gate, Farid and Hamzah accompanied me. At least for now, I thought things would be okay. The closing time came and Farid reminded me to stand near the gate. Then, he told me to close at his command. Trusting his usual ethics, I did so..
Not far from the gate, a huge mass of students were walking. Out of nowhere, he sternly asked for the gate to be closed. At first, I was like.. "whaaaaat?!"
The look on his face meant he wasnt in a good mood. Reluctantly, I closed in the faces of the students. The guilt inside overwhelmed me. Gosh, I was, quite frankly, a bit frustrated..
A few minutes later, I realised the pick ring was missing. Suddenly, all other thought withered away. I was so pissed at the situation, at how the day started. After accepting that it was gone, I met up with Bukhari to take the mic. When we arrived at the MPR3, I found Danish with the ring. Pheeeewwww^^
The rest of the day seemed to pass by smoothly. Groupworks and a short rehearsal was all it took to take up half of the school day. The other half, we listened to a motivational speech by Mr Isham. It was really inspiring^^
After the Friday prayers, I stayed back with a couple of the guys. Included are Ruzaini, Bukhari, Rifqi, Abdul Rahman Rahim, Syakirin and Danish. Right in the MPR3, we played soccer with a small ball for 2 hours! Gosh, it was a great de-stressing session.. Yeah, it really was^^
I spent Iftar with my parents and grandma. We ate together, prayed together and then, all the adults talked. As for me, well, I just sat down and listened. In due time, my STE orals are arriving. Specifically, in 3 days. So for now, blogging will be lessened even further. Im not really on hiatus, but Im not gonna be as active as the start of the year^^
No comments:
Post a Comment