"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Monday, August 9, 2010

Closing In

Time is like a wild stallion, galloping free in the fields, enjoying its freedom. For the people chasing it, it's hard work keeping up with the strong animal. That is, for me, how the current situation is..

Not long ago, my school celebrated Racial Harmony and Singapo're 45th National Day. The performances during said events were incomparable and beyond expectation. I couldnt believe it.. but I was enjoying myself! To add to the fun, the Inter-Madrasah Finals were held too! Needless to say, these were one of the most exciting moments of the year..

But with ups, there must also be a downside to it. In less than 48 hours, the Sec 4's including myself, will be sitting for our Prelims for STE. So will the Sec 5's and Pri 6 students. All the prelims of the major exams are being sat for, starting this coming Wednesday. Stupendous..

I cant believe it but I dont think, and I am accepting this fact, that I am not ready for it. Unfortunately, my spirits have not been boosted. Today is a public holiday and I have quite a number of hours to stuff myself with everything I've been studying for the past few months. Greeeaaaat...

Last but not least, I just wish everyone a good time for the rest of the year. Have a good Ramadhan and use your time wisely. As for me, please make doa for me. Until next time..

No comments: