"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Monday, August 23, 2010

Emptiness

More or less, a certain emptiness can be felt. For the past week, things have been rather bland without the usual spice of life. Perhaps such a thing is untimely but then again, I have other things to think about..

Today can be compared to as a sprint on a 10km track. Since Muhammad was absent for the day, I took his seat and played with Ilyas and Taufiq. Amazingly, I was very hyper in the morning and so I practiced 'Wing Chun' with Ilyas. Heh, he stood up with my constant "childish-ness".. And hey, Taufiq bought me a movie out of the blue. That was so nice of him^^

During Hifz, Adilah and I decided to take photos. Since it was our task, we also invited Luqman Nur and AishahTul to come along. We stopped at every level, snapping pictures of teachers and students along the way. I found a pattern. Newer teachers are more prone to being shy to the camera.

One class to remember was S5C. Besides the fact that it was sweltering hot, all the girls in the class were either laughing or making fun of us. The word "cute" still echoes in my mind even till now. Plus, I heard that distinctive nickname.. "Ga . . . "^^ Heh, nevermind.

After Zuhr prayers, the 4 of us hung out at the 8th storey, planning which teachers to find. Within an hour, I became quite accustomed to AishahTul. She seemed so cute and "little sister-like" that I felt compelled to pay attention to her whim.

Being weak and tired, I wasnt too keen on going home just yet. Thankfully, it rained so right after 'Asr prayers, Bukhari, Abdul Rahman Rahim, Luqman Hakim, Ali, along with Mr Izzad and I stayed back at school to wait out the rain. Luqman and Ali left around 5:30pm.. As for me and Bukhari, we left about an hour later. Abdul Rahman and Mr Izzad stayed behind to break their fast at school..

Back home, I didnt do what I had planned to do. No, I didnt read the Quran. No, I didnt do my essay. No, I didnt memorise another essay. No, I didnt revise old notes. Oh well, to err is human. To forgive, is divine.

No comments: