Well, its Prelim season. Its halfway over and somehow, Im glad and disappointed at the same time. I dont know. I kinda wish I had a bit more time. But what little time I had left, I just concentrated on essay questions. Typical..
Thinking back about the first day. Gosh, everyone seemed slightly tired and somehow panicking. Keeping my cool, I just kept on reading on whatever notes I had. I sat for Insya' and Tauhid at that time and hey, it wasnt as bad as I thought it'd be.. On the next day, which is today, I had to sit for Nahu and Tafsir papers. I was a bit worried with my nahu and unfortunately, I left both my books at the school. Brilliant.
But hey! Shifa was there to aid me in my hour of need. Thank you very very much for staying up late just for me. Awww, I really appreciate it. Anyway, when the nahu paper was being done, I just carried on doing. Sadly, the weather was humid and I fidgetted a lot..
Then I had my Tafsir paper which was.. *speechless*
It wasnt very hard but I wasnt confident and was clueless on some parts. I'll just hope for the best..
Fiqh tomorrow. Hadith and Mustolah Hadith on Saturday. Here we go.. Oh and after that, finally some breathing space. Seriously, I gotta catch-up on my maths and science. They're terrible enough without having this STE standdown to make it worse.. Complete black-out
Last but not least. Good luck to all students sitting for any major exam or a prelim for some major exam. Ramadhan mubarak to all. What else? Thats about it.. Happy fasting :D
No comments:
Post a Comment