So ah, finally I'll be to start writing like normal again. Im sure we're all happy to know that, especially me. Anyway, what's up with my life? Well, just so you know, in my class, Taufiq and Helmi got elected to Student Leaders. Congrats! Though, some of my friends asked why I wasnt chosen. Humph, I dont care anyway. In fact, I like the fact that Im free and without responsibilty, for the moment. Umm, I got the highest mark for Faraid's mock test, Alhamdulillah. Ooh, and Im gonna represent Irsyad for the 'Cakap Peta Spontan something something Peraduan'. Something like that. I have to talk about 'Identiti Remaja Islam'. Wish me luck. Father's been a great help, giving me great tips and infos for the talk. To put some downside feeling, Luqman Hakim is really bugging me with his talk of "Ooooh, the world is a trap. Prison. Its miserable." And his annoying 'Remember what I said, Dollah.' Geez, lighten up. And he even said I want attention cause I never received love cause I have no siblings. Now thats somewhere close to the line. I do want attention but thats only because dont even give any attention to me.I know he doesnt care for other people's feelings but please, have some sensitivity in yourself. At that point, I practically left him. Sorry about it Luqman, but it really is true. Just returned from the Photography outing at Macritchie. Only 5 people came, including Mr Izzad. There was Luqman Nur, Mr Izzad, Halim and Shah, along with me. It was ok. Sigh... my heart feels heavy, I dunno why. Grief? Pain? Sorrow? Longing? I have no idea. I end with the sad note that my favourite anime, Toradora, has ended its season. Hope there's gonna be a second one... There's a picture of it below... Well, thats it.
Peace out!

No comments:
Post a Comment