I dont understand my classmates. When showed videos of Palestine and Zionism and the Yahuds, they protest and say, 'How dare they?!!' and such. So, we help our brothers and sisters with our Aqidah and prayers. Unfortunately, just today, one action that they did that completely said otherwise of their true behaviour. It was during Fiqh class. Ustd Mahzan was absent so he assigned us worksheets to do. But instead of doing their work, Muzzamil took the broken broomstick and started poking Umar's butt again and again. Some people will know what this describes. Everyone laughed. Asyraf and Fadil took out their cellphones and recorded the whole thing. Fortunately, Muhammad agreed with me about the turning on the phones. He told them to turn it off and so, eventually, they did. Really, is this the behaviour or action of madrasah students? Or better yet, a Muslim? I bit back my tongue from releasing words of hurt and went back to my seat. I started on the translation worksheet. Infront of me, Akid and Danish were banging on the cupboards, making tunes. I tried my best to maintain my voice and said to them what I remembered from a previous Friday prayer khutbah...
"The two privileges that man neglect is health and free time..." Do your homework, I said. They answered with a nonchalant 'ok'. And so, back to the start of the story. If we cannot remain true to Allah s.w.t and His fair rule, how is it that you are able to be mad at the hypocrites when your actions speak otherwise?
Wassalam...
No comments:
Post a Comment