"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Deception

So... its 6:03am. I had just woken up and I was still sore and tired. With all my might, I stretched my hand to the other side of the desk to get me cellphone. Still lying down, I saw the time and thought, ok. I'll just lie down for a while. Thats when I saw myself doing my prayers. More than an hour later, I woke up. Hey, Im not praying. That was just a dream. Argh! Thats when I stormed out of my room and took my ablution and did my Subuh prayers, followed by Dhuha prayers. So you see, this is just an example of the work of the Devil. I was unlucky enough to succumb to their whispers. Oh Allah, forgive me...
So to all readers, learn from my experience and strive to be better... as will I.
Wassalam...

No comments: