The Quran, the very words from Allah s.w.t the Almighty, unchanged since the time of Rasulullah s.a.w himself. We should cherish it and praise it and also learn it. To those that dont understand Arabic, a tafsir is they for you. Alhamdulillah, Allah s.w.t has lead me into a madrasah to learn Arabic. Although, sometimes I find that my classmates dont really bother much about the Quran. One time, I was passing by my classmate and saw that he was memorising Surah Yassin. But he was also talking with a friend of his. I asked why he did not continue with his reading. He told me that he was lazy. Masha Allah... I gave him a small smile and left him. So you see, this is our nurturing leaders. As my Quran teacher, Ustd Alainaa said...
"During the end of the world, the words of the Quran reach only a Muslims' throat but not to the heart for the followers will see it as only reading material"
Sigh... O Allah, I plead to you to help my friends. For without them, who will lead the Ummah in the future? O the Concealer, conceal my weakness and theirs. O Bringer of Iman, place Iman in my heart and theirs. O Lord of the Universe, we pray only to you and no one else...
لا اله الا الله
1 comment:
i agree with u, my brother..its sad to see how we read the quran..may Allah guide us all to the right path..Amin
Post a Comment