Changes in the timetable has been made. Lotsa drastic changes. So anyway, today we started with Nahu. Then, shortly afterwards, recess. I stayed upstairs to continue with my speech writing. Had Malay next and I enjoyed it a lot. We did a mock oral with each other. Then, Maths. Started on a new sub-topic... 'Solving Fractional Equations'. It was ok. Afterwards, Physics. I think I did ok on the test. I couldnt remember some facts. Just some. Again, recess resounded half an hour later. Studied Nahu upstairs. But instead of Zuhr prayers, the change in the timetable meant that we had to do an hour of study again before doing our prayers. Finally, English ended but not in a good manner. We toyed around with the recorders that we were using to record our English mock orals. That resulted in an earful by Ms Amnah. Sigh... Sorry, teacher.
Finally, Zuhr prayers. Then Quran and later Nahu and then after school, PT classes. So thats it with school. Oh, and I did my Asar prayers before leaving.
Whilst on my way back home, I was walking and I came across the usual junction near my house. Then, quick as a flash, two cars smashed into each other. Well, not exactly smashed. Car 1 was going straight whereas Car 2 was turning at the junction. Car 2 was a bit slow and Car 1 could not swerve out of the way. Car 1's left car light got... you know... into pieces and stuff. Glass littered the warm asphalt. Car 2 was hit on the left side of its rear end and was on its side. 6 men came over to help push Car 2 back into a straight position. Meanwhile, a woman contacted the police. I was like wow... Life is seriously fragile.
And thats when I thought... I must repent.
Wassalam...
No comments:
Post a Comment