"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Monday, October 27, 2008

A Reminder

Holding a sword, I found myself in front of a fearsome beast. It was scary in every manner. Menacing eyes. Gargantuan body. Sharp rows of teeth. Never in my life had I seen it. It was undoubtedly holding my friend, perhaps thinking of eating him. Instantaneously, I plunged my sword in its body. It looked at me and I felt a cold tingle running up my spine. It grabbed my sword and slashed me over and over again. I could feel the very sting of the metal grinding my skin, skewering deeper and deeper into my body. I ran with my friend whom I found out was Aziz!!! I was walking down our school stairs with him with the sword in my hand. The wounds I had suffered from where still there. We met up with another being who was actually Shazaa. She went on raving if I was ok. I strained a smile. Suddenly, the monster caught up with me again and it drove its own sword through me. I dropped dead, blood oozing...
I woke up bathed in sweat. What a nightmare it was!!! Being stabbed...what a scary thought. I got dressed, looked into the mirror and looked if the wounds were there. As expected there was nothing there except when I touched it, it ached. Perhaps an unnatural being disturbed me during the night. Who knows... this serves as a reminder to all. Read your prayers before you sleep!!!

No comments: